Planet Coaster Reinvents The Theme Park Genre!
Planet Coaster is a construction and management simulation developed and published by Frontier Developments. Similar to its spiritual predecessor (RollerCoaster Tycoon 3), the game allows players to build different theme park rides and roller-coasters. These player-created attractions can be shared through a mechanic called “global village”. The goal of any park in Planet Coaster is to keep your visitors happy. You do this by creating exciting rides, catering to their needs, and making your park look attractive. Modular building system allows you to create every building in your theme park brick by brick for whatever theme you have in mind. All visitors have unique tastes. Some preferring the gentle rise of a ferris wheel, while others want to experience the mind-numbing thrills of a proper roller coaster. Planet Coaster is shaping up nicely, and it’s going to be one of those games that spawns a passionate, creative community.
Relase date: TBA 2016
Developer: Frontier Developments
Genre: Theme Park Simulation
Planet Coaster (pre-order)
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Core i5-2300 2.8GHz / FX-4300
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 560 / Radeon HD 7850
HDD: 15 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Core i5-3570 3.4GHz / FX-8350
RAM: 16 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 670 / Radeon R9 380
HDD: 15 GB
- Simulation evolved The deepest park simulation in gaming history rewards your management skills. Tweak every aspect of your parks to surprise, delight and thrill your guests, and watch as Planet Coaster’s world reacts to your creativity in an instant.
- Limitless creativity Modular construction and revolutionary terrain sculpting puts every detail of your park in your hands. Lay paths, place lights, customize rides and make every structure unique, then reshape the world and weave coasters through your park above ground and below.
- Crowds you’ll love Every park guest is an individual you’ll want to thrill. Each guest thinks, feels and explores your park with their own interests and desires. Together Planet Coaster’s crowds become an expressive living UI, telling you at a glance just how well your park is run.
- Total authenticity Created by the studio behind the genre’s benchmark, Planet Coaster builds on a decade of experience to create the next great leap for coaster park simulation. We’re passionate about coaster parks, and we hope you’ll join us for the ride.
- Built for you Community is at the heart of Planet Coaster. Share your creativity with a connected global village of coaster fans. Trade scenery, rollercoasters and even entire parks, and download the world’s wildest creations from the fully integrated community hub.
Planet Coaster Trailer
Planet Coaster Reviews:
A living world where every guest is an individual with their own personality and money in their pocket. You are free to build rides and scenery piece by piece, and to seamlessly blend them with your own hand-sculpted terrain. Build and share the ultimate coaster parks in Planet Coaster!