Fight in the sky with brand new air-superiority jets.
Jets is an additional downloadable content to Arma 3 simulation game developed by Bohemia Interactive. Fight in the sky with brand new air-superiority jets and use advanced targeting systems to shoot down the enemy. The Arma 3 Jets DLC is supported by a major Arma 3 platform update, featuring new content and features. The platform update is free for all owners of Arma 3. This DLC is developed in partnership with third-party external development studio BRAVO ZERO ONE Studios, which is led by Make Arma Not War winner Joshua “Saul” Carpenter.
Release Date: 16 May, 2017
Developer: Bohemia Interactive
Publisher: Bohemia Interactive
Genre: Action, Simulation, Strategy
Arma 3 Jets (DLC)
This content requires the base game Arma 3 in order to play.
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- Showcase Jets – Take to the skies above Altis and engage in air-to-air and air-to-ground combat in a brand new Showcase scenario.
- F/A-181 Black Wasp II – The F/A-181 Black Wasp II is a fifth-generation, single-seat, twin-engine, all-weather tactical fighter jet.
- A-149 Gryphon – The A-149 Gryphon is a fourth-generation, single-seat, single-engine, and all-weather tactical fighter jet.
- To-201 Shikra – The To-201 Shikra is a fifth-generation, single-seat, twin-engine, all-weather tactical fighter jet.
- Sensor Overhaul – A new radar interface for targeting guided weapons, powered by advanced Active Radar and Infrared sensor technology
- Dynamic Vehicle Loadouts – As requested by many people in the Arma community, you can now customize your vehicle’s armament.
- Extended Hitpoints – The damage model of fixed-wing aircraft has been upgraded to the level of detail of other vehicle classes in Arma 3.
- Aircraft Carrier “USS Freedom” (CVN-83) – The USS Freedom is the second ship of its class.
- Achievements – a set of extra Steam Achievements.
- Official Soundtrack – a new music track befitting the jets theme.
Arma 3 Jets (DLC) Trailer
Arma 3 Jets (DLC) Review
Arma 3: Jets is the first piece of DLC developed on co-operation with a partner, Bravo Zero One Studios. Its aim is to totally change the way players interact with aircraft. Its features include: Four new aircraft - Three fighter jets and a UCAV, NATO's F/A-181 Black Wasp II, CSAT's To-201 Shikra, AAF's A-149 Gryphon, and NATO's UCAV Sentinel. New HUD functions such as runway outlines, continuously-computed impact point, clock, co-ordinates, countermeasures display, etc., support for catapult and arresting hook functionality to enable naval aviation, ejection seats, a new control system incorporating a proper throttle, and audio enhancements. USS Freedom Aircraft Carrier - A new static object providing NATO a place to base its operations from so long as there is deep water. Also, players will now be able to turn on two side panels, displaying various information.