DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE CARS FOR YOUR AUTOMOTIVE EMPIRE.
Automation is simulation game developed and published Camshaft Software. Create and run anything from a boutique supercar manufacturer to a mass-market multinational mogul. With powerful tools like the Engine Designer, the player can create cars and their engines in mind-boggling detail. The grand campaign will start in the year 1946 and run until 2020, with the main goal being to build a successful, renowned car company from scratch. All types of car manufacturers can be led to success if managed properly; building the right image over the years is key. The player’s tasks are to design engines and cars, to manage factories, production, Research and Development, as well as advertising campaigns. In game, time advances at the pace the player chooses and pauses automatically for events and occurrences.
Release Date: 12 Mar, 2015
Developer: Camshaft Software
Publisher: Camshaft Software
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Automation – The Car Company Tycoon Game
OS: Win 7
CPU: Dual Core
RAM: 3 GB
GRAPHIC: Support Shader Model 4.0 (Intel HD3000 Integrated, Geforce 8 Series, Radeon 2000 Series)
HDD: 3 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Recent Intel i5/i7 or AMD 6 core or better
RAM: 16 GB
GRAPHIC: AMD 290x or nVidia 970GTX or Better
HDD: 3 GB
- Extremely Deep, Technical, Creative – Experience unheard-of creative freedom in a highly technical, realistic gameplay experience revolving around building a car company from scratch. Go ahead and build your dream-car company!
- Grand Campaign, Scenarios, Sandbox – Aim to dominate the world markets with your superior design skills in the grand campaign, play a quick scenario challenge, or just tinker away in sandbox mode to create the most insane engines ever.
- Dynamic World Markets – Master realistically modeled dynamic markets, distribution, and demand. Try to cater to the needs of over 40 different target groups and their needs, or find your safe-haven niche in a cutthroat economic environment.
- Complex, yet Easy to Learn – While the game is highly technical, it is made easy to learn by means of well-illustrated in-game tutorial videos, detailed descriptive texts, as well as a multitude of tutorial scenarios.
- Flexible Car Designer – Design the cars you would have in your garage. Choose from diverse chassis types and materials, engine placements and drivetrain setups, gearboxes, suspensions, brakes, tyres, and finish off you design with fully customisable body types, looks and styles.
- Network Play – Play cooperatively with your friends or take your intuition for the perfect car design and challenge up to 7 human competitors in epic, multi-session network games.
- Highly Detailed Engine Designer – Delve into endless possibilities combining different 4-stroke petrol engine configurations, internals, head types, forced induction systems, fuel systems, headers and mufflers. All based on different 4-stroke petrol engine configurations: Inline 3, 4, 5, 6, V6, 8, 10, 12, 16, Boxer 4, 6.
- Community – Join one of the most awesome and helpful communities out there, share stories about your exploits, talk to like-minded people, discuss your IRL car projects and engage in community challenges.
- Dynamic Engine Sounds – Turn up the volume and blast out the awesome fully adaptive, unique engine sounds that directly reflect your design choices.
Automation – The Car Company Tycoon Game Trailer
Automation – The Car Company Tycoon Game Review
Automation is a car company tycoon game in which you design and build cars from scratch. In this game it's you who designs every detail of your cars, from the heart of the car that is the engine, the chassis, the suspension and the styling. Automation is comprised of three major game components - the Engine Designer, the Car Designer and the Company Manager. These components are naturally strung together by the game’s goals, made to be user-friendly and intuitive to use. Automation also features an in-game exporter which allows you to export and drive your vehicles in BeamNG.drive. A multitude of tutorial missions, videos, and descriptive texts help car novices become experts. Almost infinite options give the player all the creative freedom to create unique cars with vastly different engines. I recommend this game fully for those who want to build their own cars without the hassels of building one in real life!