The informed minority vs. the uninformed majority.
I’m not a Monster is a turn-based tactical game in a retro sci-fi setting, developed by Cheerdealers and published by Alawar Premium psn 다운로드. A tourist starship is under invasion by monsters. They take human form and are picking off the passengers one by one. The bravest civilians take up arms and fight back 방인아 다운로드. But first they must figure out who are the monsters.
Release Date: 27 Sep, 2018
Publisher: Alawar Premium
Genre: Indie, Massively Multiplayer, RPG, Strategy
I’m not a Monster
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Core i3 560 3.33GHz or higher
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce 9600 GT/Radeon HD 3870 (512 MB)
HDD: 2 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.6+ GHz
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 460/Radeon HD 6850 (1GB)
HDD: 2 GB
IF YOU ARE CIVILIAN
- Elaborate a team strategy, but don’t trust your teammates Download Code Warrior.
- But watch out: once infected by a monster, you have just a few moves to heal, otherwise you’ll become a monster yourself.
- Suspect everyone and question players’ every move as you narrow down the list of possible shapeshifters Seoul Bike Taung.
- Make the most of the loot from boxes around the starship: a combination of two weapons will give you a unique ultimate ability that you can use to turn the tide of battle each game.
- Save as many passengers and kill as many monsters as you can.
- Make use of your disguised appearance video from Chrome.
- Infect the passengers to respawn if you are disclosed and killed.
- Participate in the conversation to learn your enemies’ strategy and adapt to it 만능 영어사전 다운로드.
- Infect the civilians to turn them into ones of your own.
- Take advantage of your species: you can see everything that your fellow monster sees Authentic fit and download.
IF YOU ARE MONSTER
I’m not a Monster Trailer
I’m not a Monster Review
I'm not a Monster is about strategic thinking from the X-Com and ability of deception like in the "mafia" games (Deceit, Town of Salem etc.). It's very original take on this kind of games and it works really well. Each PvP session features a group of up to six players, where every player is randomly assigned the role of civilian or monster, with a max. of two monsters. One group is playing monster side, where you need to infect or kill civilians. The other are heroes who have to kill all monsters or rescue civilians. I am Not a Monster feels a lot like XCOM with a pulp 50s B-movie style, albeit with each player only controlling a single unit and within briskly timed turns. Additionally you get character skins, avatars and other stuff, which you may unlock with play time. Overall I would recommend the game to anyone interested, especially if you have a group of friends to play with.