Automobilista Motorsports Simulator.
Pure simulation, pure fun – Developed by Reiza Studios, Automobilista places you in the driving seat of an advanced racing simulator, featuring elite brazilian racing series along with a wide range of racing vehicles and international tracks for a uniquely diverse motorsports experience. As a greatly revamped successor to Stock Car Extreme. AUTOMOBILISTA continues to simulate elite Brazilian autoracing series such as Stock Car V8, Copa Petrobras de Marcas, Formula 3 Brasil and Mitsubishi Lancer Cup, now packing every car and every track from their respective 2015 championships. In addition to the comprehensively upgraded content from Stock Car Extreme, AUTOMOBILISTA turns it up to a new level by adding all the new cars & tracks proposed in the SimRacing Bonanza crowdfunding campaign. Racing with the AI cars in Stock Car Extreme is already widely regarded as one of the best in a racing game, and in AMS it has been further improved to provide quality racing challenge in any conditions and for all skill levels. Cars with old-style gearbox mechanisms will demand proper gear engagement by using the clutch or synchronizing revs; modern cars will demand handling of advanced electronic systems; High downforce cars will create aerodynamic wake for those that follow; 24h cycles will allow racing from dusk to dawn and at night.
Relase date: 29 February 2016
Developer: Reiza Studios
Genre: Sports, Racing
OS: Win XP 32
CPU: 1,8 GHz or 100% compatible CPU
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: DX9 Compatible with minumum 1GB Video Memory
HDD: 22 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: 3,4 GHz or 100% compatible CPU
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: DX9 Compatible with minumum 2 GB Video Memory
HDD: 22 GB
- Vehicle physics based on models developed for professional racing teams with in-depth exclusive data
- Upscaled 720 Hz physics and 500 Hz input rates grants AMS super-accurate, high fidelity physics and Force Feedback
- Cars with old-style gearbox mechanisms will demand proper gear engagement by using the clutch or synchronizing revs.
- Capturing the ever-changing demands of racing.
- Minutely detailed and accurately modelled race tracks with 3D bumps, custom road properties and air density according to its location and altitude
- Engine sounds sampled from high-quality recordings of real cars
- Modern cars will demand handling of advanced electronic systems.
- Dynamic tire damage & dirt pickup add further extra dimensions to the driving experience
- High downforce cars will create an aerodynamic wake for those that follow.
- 24h cycles will allow racing from dusk to dawn and at night.
- Dynamic track conditions turn the racing line into a grippy rubbery trail and builds up marbles offline
One of the best Sim Racing games on the market, the SuperV8 is an absolute joy to drive. The sim has received a huge significant visual overhaul and improvements to virtually every aspect of the game, from the tire model, physics, etc. to even the menus. For those of you that stayed away from Stock Car Extreme thinking it was just an rFactor mod, give Automobilista a try. This game is Reiza taking the ISI Motor and really turning it into something of their own. All of the content is solid, and the stadium trucks and rallycross Lancer are Reiza showing they can nail any type of car.