More and better Battle Brothers enriched with Beasts and Exploration.
Beasts & Exploration is a downloadable content for Battle Brothers, a turn-based tactical RPG game made and published by Overhype Studios. It expands the game with a larger world, full of unique hidden locations throughout that offer new possibilities and rewards to the daring adventurer, as well as challenging new beasts roaming the untamed wilds. Craft your own gear from trophies you collect, customize your equipment with a new system for armor attachments, and engage in profitable beast hunting and exploration!
Release Date: 29 Nov, 2018
Developer: Overhype Studios
Publisher: Overhype Studios
Genre: Indie, RPG, Strategy, DLC
Battle Brothers – Beasts & Exploration
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Legendary Locations – Hidden legendary locations offer new possibilities, lore, unique opponents, and unique rewards for the daring adventurer in a world that is 25% larger.
- New Weapons and Armor – A collection of new weapons and armors allow for new play styles and character builds.
- New Opponents – Five challenging new beasts populate different parts of the wilds, and three fearsome bosses guard valuable treasure. All of them come with unique mechanics and loot.
- New Contracts, Events and Ambitions – Engage in profitable beast hunting and exploration. Immerse yourself in leading a mercenary company with even more illustrated events.
- Crafting – Trophies from slain beasts can now be crafted into cloaks, armor plating, armor for your wardogs, shields, potions and other items to customize the look of your hardened mercenaries and benefit them in combat.
- New Music – Two new music tracks accompany you on your adventures.
- Customize your Gear – Wear cloaks, shoulderguards and more for additional benefits with the new armor attachment system, and use the new paint items to paint shields and helmets in the colors of your company.
- New Achievements – Challenge yourself with new achievements.
Battle Brothers – Beasts & Exploration Trailer
Battle Brothers – Beasts & Exploration Review
Building upon the original with poise and purpose, Beasts and Exploration is a hallmark of what DLC should be. In one fell swoop, Overhype have not only addressed many concerns within the Battle Brothers community, but also added an immense amount of content for a fair price. A bit more specifically for this DLC, it fixes some issues the game had, like for example making caravan contracts more desirable, loot monsters more meaningful with the added crafting or some balancing on weapons and perks. Simultaneously it adds some creatures, locations, contracts, settlement "conditions" etc and expands the content the game offers quite a bit. Lots of neat changes, quality of life improvements, extra content, and I particularly like the new customization options and armor attachments. The added weapons, traits, missions, and monsters are all welcome. I’m very glad the developers have decided to expand this world and continue to provide content for it. Highly recommend it if you like the base game.