Embark on quests throughout Epheia, keeping your weapon primed for what lies ahead.
Warlords Awakening is a remastered MMORPG game made and published by PLAYWITH Interactive. Explore and conquer the world of Epheia together with the cute and dashing pets to choose from. Epic dungeons and raids await you, as well as the loot they bear. Warlords Awakening will place you on a journey to become an Elite Lord with an action packed story and ominous monsters around every corner. Prepare yourself as you step into a world writhing in chaos.
Release Date: 29 Nov, 2018
Publisher: PLAYWITH Interactive
Genre: Action, Adventure, Massively Multiplayer, RPG
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 2.4GHz
RAM: 3 GB
GRAPHIC: Geforce® GTX660 or Radeon™ RX460
HDD: 12 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 2.4GHz
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: Geforce® GTX760 or Radeon™ R9 270X
HDD: 12 GB
- Embark on quests throughout Epheia, keeping your weapon primed for what lies ahead. What friends and foes will you meet in each new area?
- Choose from 5 unique classes! The Blood Knight, Mage, Psychic, Hunter and Assassin offer differing ways to slay your enemies
- Many challenges, battles and achievements for all of your characters
- Gather your friends and take on some of the world’s most formidable bosses to repair the very fabric of reality. Will you be strong enough?
- Hordes of enemies will meet their fate at your hands in a massacre never before seen in online games
Warlords Awakening Trailer
Warlords Awakening Review
Warlords Awakening is a MMORPG game played out in the realm of Epheia. Collect the most terrifying weapons and gear to wreak havoc. Create the strongest Warlord in the world with the endless combinations. You’ll have the choice of five different classes, Blood Knight, Mage, Hunter, Psychic and Assassin. Next, you’ll choose the race of your character; there are four options here - Kartu, Liru, Sapiens and Naru. This game has excellent combat and the developers have been very interactive with the playerbase. It has all the other things you could want from an MMO, item drops, crafting, pets, quests, etc. It also has a nice Anime/Japanese style to the game play and art reminicent of Dynasty Warriors. If you are looking for a ARPG MMO with lots of AoE grinding, tons of skills, and end game raids/dungeons/PvP, come check this out!