Urban Warfare brings ‘Mech combat to the vast cityscapes of the Inner Sphere.
Urban Warfare is a downloadable content (DLC) for BATTLETECH game, made by Harebrained Schemes Studio, and published by Paradox Interactive. Electronic warfare, large-scale building destruction, environmental mechanics, new enemy units and more make the urban sprawl a whole new battlefield. Street brawls introduce new tactical gameplay challenges as ‘Mech combat moves from wide-open natural landscapes to vast urban sprawls.
Release Date: 4 Jun, 2019
Developer: Harebrained Schemes
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Genre: Action, Adventure, Strategy
BATTLETECH Urban Warfare
Steam Download – BATTLETECH Urban Warfare
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-2105 or AMD® Phenom™ II X3 720
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 560 Ti or AMD® ATI Radeon™ HD 5870 (1 GB VRAM)
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4460 or AMD® FX-4300
Memory: 16 MB RAM
RAM: 16 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 670 or AMD® Radeon™ R9 285 (2 GB VRAM)
- Electronic Warfare. The return of these lost technologies will forever change the 31st century battlefield. ‘Mechs equipped with Electronic Countermeasures (ECM) and nearby friendly units are obscured from enemy targeting systems and immune to indirect fire. Meanwhile, ‘Mechs equipped with Active Probe can reveal, locate, and target enemy units that would otherwise be hidden.
- Three New Enemy Vehicles. The Gallant Urban Assault Tank sports a variety of weapons to fight at all ranges with speed and agility, the Packrat is a battlefield support vehicle equipped with a prototype version of ECM, and the Rotunda is a reconnaissance vehicle equipped with a prototype version of Active Probe.
- Two New BattleMechs. The experimental Raven 1X sports an advanced electronic warfare package that combines ECM and Active Probe systems into a lightweight component. The Javelin is a compromise between speed and firepower, with close-range knockout power.
- New Encounter. Attack and Defend is a challenging new mission type where your mercenaries must destroy an enemy’s base to stop a steady stream of attackers before they can overcome your forces and knock out your employer’s base.
- New Flashpoints. A wide variety of new branching short stories that link together mercenary missions, crew conversations, special events, critical choices, and rare bonus rewards.
BATTLETECH Urban Warfare Trailer
BATTLETECH Urban Warfare Review
BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare is the second of three DLC expansions promised for HareBrained Schemes fantastic 2018 PC conversion of the old FASA BATTLETECH game. It is an absolutely fantastic expansion to an already great game; new gameplay features, new mechs, new environments and missions! Urban Warfare's biggest draw card is the new biome it brings: urban. But it also includes some revolutionary stealth technology (and counter-stealth technology), a couple of new Battlemechs, some new enemy vehicles, and another series of multi-stage flashpoint missions. Every building in the new urban biome is fully destructible, so you’re never more than a few salvos away from a new line of sight, or the defensive cover of high-rise rubble. Destroyed coolant exchanger buildings, and broken electrical transformers that disrupt targeting will drastically change the battle as you go. BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare is another no-brainer. If you enjoyed the base game and thought the Flashpoint DLC improved upon it, then you'd be missing out if you didn't pick up Urban Warfare as well.