Uncover the ruins of long-dead civilizations in Relic Worlds.
Ancient Relics Story Pack is an additional content (DLC) to Stellaris, simulation-strategy game made and published by Paradox two. Excavate their derelict cities and ships to unearth the truth, discover powerful relics and harness them for your own empire’s ambitions. Uncover the ruins of long-dead civilizations in Relic Worlds to piece together the story of their rise and eventual downfall StackDock.
Release Date: 4 Jun, 2019
Developer: Paradox Development Studio
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Stellaris: Ancient Relics Story Pack
Steam Download – Stellaris: Ancient Relics Story Pack
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel® iCore™ i3-530 or AMD® FX-6350
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 460 or AMD® ATI Radeon™ HD 5870 (1GB VRAM), or AMD® Radeon™ RX Vega 11 or Intel® HD Graphics 4600
HDD: 10 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel® iCore™ i5-3570K or AMD® Ryzen™ 5 2400G
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 560 Ti (1GB VRAM)
HDD: 10 GB
- Collect valuable relics in your adventures as rewards for resolving game events or after completing a dig at a multi-stage archaeological site jdk 1.5 64bit. Each relic gives significant benefits to your empire to aid in your interstellar escapades.
- Once home to vibrant, advanced civilizations, these Relic Worlds now lie dead, replete with desolate ruins and dormant mysteries 전국무쌍 다운로드. Players can excavate guaranteed archeological sites on these worlds and bring to light powerful relics and artifacts.
- Hit the dirt on a variety of enigmatic and alien worlds with new archeology sites available for your empire to study… or plunder 크리스탈 디스크 다운로드. Each site begins a story with between one and six chapters to investigate. Retrace the history to discover artifacts and relics that can be boons to your empire 삼성 갤럭시 글꼴 다운로드.
- Learning from history is much more than parables and antiquities, it can often be the key to understanding one’s own place in the galaxy. Utilizing archaeological research, discover Minor Artifacts, a new consumable resource type which can help empower one’s empire 동영상 파일 다운로드.
- Encounter clues about two extinct Precursor civilizations, the Baol and the Zroni, the former a sprawling hivemind of plantoids, the latter some of the most powerful psionics to have ever lived Open Frozen Download. Players can investigate their home systems to understand who they were and, more importantly, what can be learned from their demise.
Stellaris: Ancient Relics Story Pack Trailer
Stellaris: Ancient Relics Story Pack Review
Stellaris: Ancient Relics Story Pack is a new story pack for Paradox Development Studio’s iconic sci-fi grand strategy game, Stellaris. This is a solid addition to the game. Why? Well, the exploration aspect of Stellaris is now much more meaty. During the mid to late game, the super fun exploration tended to die down as things became more known. With the excavation mechanics, you can launch lengthy, yet interesting archaeological digs that add a lot of personality and immersion to the proceedings. It starts with a single excavation site that can be overseen by a scientist. Every 90 days, that scientist is rolled on a probability formula as to whether or not they found some clues pertaining to this relic. The value of the dice roll determines if its a single clue or even a double clue event. Now if you send low level scientists at a high level relic they'll either die or lose precious clues that you spent time excavating so you need to pay attention and assign the proper leaders. Depending on the difficulty of the site and skill of the scientist, you may or may not be here for months or even years trying to unlock the next chapter in this relic's saga. Great addition worth the price. It adds a lot more interesting story content to occupy your time while expanding.