Play as a zombie. Use the advantages of your rotten body!
Ben and Ed – Blood Party is a multiplayer action game made by Sluggerfly. Try to survive deadly game shows, throw your head, run, crawl without legs, burn, get smashed and chopped up. Play together with up to 4 people online. Cooperate and help each to reach the goals of deadly obstacle courses, or compete and find out who is fastest. Kill each other with chainsaws, huge spoons and syringes, or just watch and laugh, as others run into deadly traps.
Release Date: 18 May, 2017
Genre: Action, Indie, Multiplayer
Ben and Ed – Blood Party
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- Play as a zombie. Use the advantages of your rotten body! Lose limbs, throw your head, be transformed into a meat block, dance and more.
- Zombie Editor. Customize your zombie. Make him or her beautiful. We have sandals!
- Multiplayer. Play with up to 4 people. Compete for the first place and find out who can drag his rotting body to the goal fastest, or cooperate to complete the deadly obstacle courses together.
- Steam Workshop. Upload your levels to Steam Workshop and let the world die in it, or download countless levels made by other players.
- Level Editor. Build your own levels with the integrated level editor. Create a course, place traps and make life hell for those who try to complete it.
Ben and Ed – Blood Party Trailer
Ben and Ed – Blood Party Review
Ben and Ed - Blood Party is a silly and gory 3d Platformer made by Sluggerfly, a small, independent game development studio from Germany. The game takes place in an uncommon dystopian world. First of all, this game is meant to be played with friends. The difficulty is not as hard as the previous Ben and Ed, but when you are doing a race with your friends, this is the true challenge, because of all the weapons on the map including traps as well. Compete for the first place and find out who can drag his rotting body to the goal fastest, or cooperate to complete the deadly obstacle courses together. The game contains around 30 levels. The level editor and the zombie customization makes you feel like the zombie you are playing.