Lead your powerful army in an epic space war.
Beyond the Void is a free-to-play space MOBA/RTS game made and published by B2Expand. Beyond the Void is a unique combination of strategy, action and competition. Venture out into a new galaxy and experience the thrill of being a Captain! Now Captain, board your flagship and combine your strategy and resources to take the war beyond the void. Select your flagship and its capabilities. You have only one true goal: design and build an invincible fleet to conquer your opponent’s home planet! Become the next warlord!
Release Date: 24 Oct, 2018
Genre: Free, Indie, Strategy
Beyond the Void
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9505 @ 2.80 GHz / AMD Athlon II X4 840 @ 3.10 GHz
RAM: 6 GB
GRAPHIC: ATI Radeon HD 5770 or NVIDIA GeForce GTS450 with 1GB VRAM
HDD: 2 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.10 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.10 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: Radeon HD 6850 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 with 1GB VRAM
HDD: 2 GB
- DOMINATE the game and defeat the enemy by conquering their home planet. Your victory is the first step on the way to enhancing your reputation among the BTV community. Fight your way to the top of the rankings!
- GATHER resources and conquer neutral planets as you build your fleet and improve your flagship’s statistics.
- Challenge your friends to 1 vs 1 online matches, train against the AI or compete in ranked games and tournaments.
- DESTROY your opponent’s fleet as you lead your powerful army in an epic space war. Your skills as a player are your best weapon.
- First, SELECT the capabilities of your flagship to match your strategy.
Beyond the Void Trailer
Beyond the Void Review
Beyond the Void is a new hybrid strategy game in space which returns to the MOBA genre and its RTS origins in a 1 vs 1 space war. It's fast paced with a deep complexity of combinations and strategy that make it something you're going to want to keep an eye on this one. Take the RTS rock/paper/scissors concepts of Starcraft 2 or Warcraft 3, apply that to a Dota 2/Heroes of the Storm/League of Legends concept, and remove any allies from the equation -- that's Beyond the Void. You take control of and build rings around planets which will in turn produce more units to go into your wave of minions. There are also side objectives that spawn and can be contested over. Your mothership will level up as the game progresses first unlocking the abilities you've chosen before the game, and then upgrading your ship itself. Nice game with a lot of change compared to other MOBA, if you like 1v1 duel and strategy this is definitely a game to check!