THE BOOGEYMAN IS BACK AND SCARIER THAN EVER!
Boogeyman 2 is a horror adventure game made by Barry McCabe. Grab your flashlight and find the Boogeyman before he finds you! Do you guys remember The Boogeyman, the scary game that surprised everyone last year with how good it was, because it was a very special and decent FNAF-Style game? Well, there’s a second game out now, and it’s even scarier. Awoken in the middle of night by your doll.Speaking as if it possesses a mind of its own. The doll warns you of a monster that has come to take you away. The ending of Boogeyman 2 is crazy, and things get spooky when there are multiple boogeymen. The Boogeyman is back to give you the spooks!
Release Date: 7 February, 2017
Developer: Barry McCabe
Publisher: Barry McCabe
Genre: Indie, Horror, Adventure
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- Learn the Boogeymans hiding places. Watch them carefully.
- Batteries will only last so long. Conserve as much power or risk trying to charge them up.
- Lights will be broken one by one making it darker each night.
- Weather will change each night, affecting the way you play.
- Rain will drown out noise, lightening will give you quick glimpses of the room in full light, snow blizzards will make it impossible to hear much at all.
Boogeyman 2 Trailer
Boogeyman 2 Review
Boogeyman is back and he brought a friend. A fantastic game that improves upon the first. The animations are great, the game is gorgeous, and it's also fun to play. This time you're in a little girls Bedroom and have to survive the night just with your flashlight equipped... But the Boogeyman is trying to catch your ass! Can we survive, or will he get you? It's a lot like the first part, but looks better and has a better way of recharging you flashlight. The first couple of nights aren't too bad but it does get pretty intense fast. Boogeyman 2 is here so get your change of pants ready because things get really scary!