Breach & Clean is basically Rainbow Six but for housekeeping.
Breach and Clean is a hotel cleaning simulator made by Vlambeer, the creators of Nuclear Throne, Ridiculous Fishing, and Luftrausers. You play a humble cleaner tasked with tidying up hotel rooms while the guests are still in them. Your job is to get in and get out before they start complaining. Additionally, some of the rooms are locked yet still need to be cleaned – in order to get at them you must blow up the door with a breaching charge, several of which are in your cleaning cart. The run-based structure would be well-suited to a progression system too, with higher floors of the hotel offering up sprawling penthouse suites and a greater number of guests to avoid.
Relase date: July 7, 2016
Developer: Nuclear Throne
Genre: Indie, Simulation
Breach & Clean
OS: Win XP 32
OS: Win 10 64
- Endless Game: The game has no ending, going on until the player is fired.
- Infinite Supplies: You never run out of bombs, towels, toilet paper rolls, or mops, no matter how many you pick up from your cart.
- Color-Coded For Your Convenience: When opening a door, a tag appears on the door. Red means locked, yellow means unfinished, blue is acceptable, and green is perfect.
- No Plot? No Problem!: There’s no explanation as to why the player has to clean rooms with people already in them, let alone use bombs to open locked doors.
- Friendly Fireproof: It’s impossible to harm yourself, the hotel rooms, or the guests with the bombs; their only purpose is to open locked doors.
- Incredibly Obvious Bomb: The breaching charges used to open locked doors resemble dynamite and have a very obvious timer attached.
- Speaking Simlish: The radio announcer and the hotel guests definitely aren’t speaking English.
- Shoot Out The Lock: The player has breaching charges specifically for this purpose.
Breach & Clean Trailer
Breach & Clean Reviews:
The creator of Nuclear Throne has made cleaning hotel rooms just as frantic and challenging. Despite the simplicity of Breach & Clean's mechanics, the attitude they embody is refreshingly deep, and is a solid foundation to be expanded upon.