Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks.
Bridge Constructor Portal is a simulation strategy game made by ClockStone and published by Headup Games. Make use of the many Portal gadgets, like portals, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, aerial faith plates, cubes, and more to bypass the sentry turrets, acid pools and laser barriers, solve switch puzzles, and make it through the test chambers unscathed. As a new employee in the Aperture Science test lab, it’s your job to build bridges, ramps, slides, and other constructions in 60 test chambers and get the Bendies safely across the finish line in their vehicles.
Release Date: 20 Dec, 2017
Publisher: Headup Games
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Bridge Constructor Portal
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor™ with an official Portal™ license
- Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks
- Create complex constructions in the Aperture Science labs
- Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid
- Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures
- Help your Bendies cross the finish line – on their own or in a convoy
Bridge Constructor Portal Trailer
Bridge Constructor Portal Review
Bridge Constructor Portal is a well-assembled holiday treat. Enter the Aperture Science Enrichment Center and experience the unique merging of the classic Portal and Bridge Constructor games. Challenging puzzler with plenty of brain-twisters in store across its 60 levels. For fans of the original series of Bridge Constructor games it’s a no-brainer, but it’s an extra treat for fans of the Portal games in particular. The introduction is very well done with some nice humor. The gameplay is what you expect from the videos, Bridge Constructor with portals and GladOS humor. The well-done, sarcastic style and Ellen McLain as teh original voice complete the overall package well.