Online Multiplayer Christmas Combat with up to 20 players per battle.
Long Live Santa is a small, free to play shooting arena made by Doborog Games. With fast and furious gameplay, finding out if you will wear the tattered cloak of Santa Claus has never been more intense. Weapons drop from the sky as you compete against strangers on the internet to be the last one standing. Originally conceived as a quick technical exercise in multiplayer game creation, Twitch chat’s interest in the game’s quirky action and interactive fun led the dev team to go, “let’s actually release this! Compete in this brand new epic multiplayer PvP survival game from Doborog Games!
Release Date: 19 Dec, 2017
Developer: Doborog Games
Publisher: Doborog Games
Genre: Action, Free to Play, Indie
Long Live Santa!
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Online Multiplayer Combat with up to 20 players per battle.
- Killer Reindeer! Mount this steed and run your enemies down!
- Gift Boxes drop from the sky containing weapons!
- Last Santa Standing: seek out weapons, attack enemies, or cower in the corner.
- Festive Weapons! Shoot your fellow Santa contenders with a Candy Crossbow, slice them with your Santa Sword, or just punch them with your bare-knuckle fists!
Long Live Santa! Trailer
Long Live Santa! Review
Long Live Santa is a simple but enjoyable Battle Royale. Santa is dead. Now the remaining bearded men of the Norwegian wilderness must fight to the death. Will you be the next Santa, or die in the snow? Punch, slice, outwit your way to a fulfilling new seasonal job. This game trims all the useless features of PUBG and focuses on the core gameplay that we know and love. Fan favorite weapons from PUBG appear in this game too, such as the crossbow, along with new weapons like the samurai sword. Quite possibly the best Christmas game ever made. In a year defined by battle royal games, this game manages to come out on top.