Get behind the wheel of your 8 original licensed city buses.
Bus Simulator 18 is a driving simulation game made by Stillalive Studios and published by Astragon Entertainment GmbH. As a bus driver in the 12 different districts, you’ll face the challenges of the traffic in a big city and everything that entails. Whether in the industrial or harbour zone, downtown, in the surrounding villages or the business park, in Bus Simulator 18, you experience up-close the exciting everyday life of a bus driver in a vast and freely drivable urban area. Don’t be deterred by freak weather conditions, potholes, traffic jams, fare evaders, accidents, construction sites, night driving and specific passenger requests. Use the thousands of miles of virtual roads and streets to gain new districts, new buses and new customisation options.
|Release Date: 13 Jun, 2018|
Developer: Stillalive Studios
Publisher: Astragon Entertainment GmbH
Genre: Simulation, Driving
Bus Simulator 18
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- 8 buses from 4 leading manufacturers are faithfully reproduced in meticulous detail, including the Mercedes-Benz Citaro K, Mercedes-Benz Citaro G, MAN Lion’s City bus, MAN Lion’s City CNG articulated bus, SETRA S 418 LE business, SETRA S 416 LE business, IVECO BUS Urbanway and the IVECO BUS Urbanway CNG articulated bus.
- Control your bus in different weather conditions, both day and night.
- Modern technology: The Unreal® Engine 4 provides a high level of graphic detail and stunning simulation quality.
- In real-time multiplayer mode you can drive around the 12 districts and over 5.8mi² of routes in the freely drivable urban area with up to 3 friends and therefore promote your bus service.
- Authentically reproduced cockpits of the 4 manufacturers, equipped with numerous individual functions.
- Support for popular steering wheels, gamepads, Tobii eye tracking and TrackIR.
- The updated progression system and the comprehensive management element, including route planning, the purchase and sale of buses, staff planning and numerous statistics will guarantee long-term game motivation.
- Authentic bus sounds, extensive tutorial and passenger voiceovers in English and German to provide even more atmosphere.
- For novices and pros: you can play in a simplified or a realistic mode.
- Customisation: fully customise your buses with different colours, patterns and advertising panels.
- Smart traffic AI and a range of challenging traffic situations await you (bus station, night driving, construction sites, diversions, long-distance journeys, potholes, traffic jams, accidents and speed bumps, etc.).
- Modding: let your imagination run wild and create routes, build your own buses, design bus liveries, create new maps and share them with the community. You can also download and install the modding content available from the Steam Workshop to enhance your game experience.
- For a complete gaming experience, a variety of incidents in the bus, e.g. interior soiling and debris, special passenger requests, fare dodgers, loud music and cars parked in designated bus bays.
Bus Simulator 18 Trailer
Bus Simulator 18 Review
Get behind the wheel of your 8 original licensed city buses from the great brands of Mercedes-Benz, Setra, MAN, and IVECO and transport your passengers safely and punctually to their destinations, either solo in single player mode, or with friends in real-time multiplayer mode. you are a bus driver of your company and making and doing routes over the city which is initially called Seaside Valley. This is definitely a improvement from Bus Simulator 16 and I think it's heading the the right direction. With the Unreal Engine it makes the game look so much more realistic. I really like the fact that the developers made the smart decision, in the long run, to give us full access to the games core functionalities and make it modifiable from the start. Definitely worth a try for driving simulator fans. If you like vehicle simulation games I think you will like this one.