Burn rubber and shred metal in the ultimate driving playground!
Wreckfest is an indie racing game made by Bugbear and published by THQ Nordic. It is a demolition derby themed racing game with soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and more traditional track races. Wreckfest is jam-packed with upgrade and customization options. Whether you are preparing for your next demolition derby with reinforced bumpers, roll cages, side protectors and much more, or setting your car up for a banger race with engine performance parts like air filters, camshafts, fuel systems, etc., Wreckfest is shaping up to be the best combative motorsport game out there. Expect epic crashes, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line and brand-new ways for metal to bend – These are the once-in-a-lifetime moments that can only be achieved in Wreckfest, with its true-to-life physics simulation crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you FlatOut 1 & 2!
Release Date: 14 Jun, 2018
Publisher: THQ Nordic
Genre: Indie, Racing, Simulation, Sports
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel® Core™2 Duo 2.7 GHz or AMD equivalent
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA Geforce® GTX™ 460 or AMD Radeon™ HD 6850
HDD: 15 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 3.0 GHz or AMD equivalent
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX™ 970 or AMD Radeon™ R9 380X
HDD: 15 GB
- Exhilarating no-rules racing action with defining, once-in-a-lifetime moments that can be achieved only with a true-to-life physics simulation. Witness insane neck-to-neck fighting on high-speed circuits, face total destruction madness on crazy courses with intersections and oncoming traffic, or go for demolition dominance in derby arenas.
- Have hilarious fun with lawn mowers and upon release also with crop harvesters, school buses, three-wheelers and more!
- Our cars are old, banged up, patched together… They ooze style and character! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
- Want to go completely nuts? Have a look at the Steam Workshop where you’ll find a huge selection of mods that add monster trucks, tracks with moon-high jumps or even classic maps from famous destruction-themed games!
- Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armor – Reinforce them with heavy iron that protects you from damage, but also adds weight, which impacts the cars handling. Modify your car to make a robust tank or a fragile but lightning-fast rocket, or anything in between!
- Battle for championships, earn experience, unlock new upgrades and cars, and become the all-time Wreckfest champion!
- Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance!
Wreckfest is a drily presented, but wonderfully brutal full-contact racing with impressive physics. The Destruction Derby we all wanted, with great physics and graphics. What followed was a long period with few substantive updates, and many believed the game was possibly being abandoned by the devs. Seemingly risen from the ashes, this game has been a blast for the better part of a year, and I can wholeheartedly recommend it now as a complete product. The driving is a perfect blend of arcade and realism, there is a nice variety and amount of vehicles, the car damage physics are fantastic, the campaign mode with bonus objectives adds more to what would be just fun races, and the specialty events are hilarious and chaotic. The physics are amazing, pretty much everything you see can be dented, smashed, or broken into pieces. If you liked FlatOut, you'll love this game. Break the rules and take full-contact racing to the limit with Wreckfest!