36 square kilometers of land with caves, dungeons and enemy camps to explore and loot!
Citadel: Forged with Fire is a MMORPG with elements of magic, spellcasting and inter-kingdom conflict made by Blue Isle Studios. As a newly minted apprentice of the magic arts, you will set off to investigate the dangerous world of Ignus. You have complete freedom to pursue your own destiny; hatch plots of trickery and deceit to ascend the ranks among allies and enemies, become an infamous hunter of other players, build massive and unique castles, tame mighty beasts to do your bidding, and visit uncharted territories to unravel their rich and intriguing history. A large variety of skills and crafting recipes to be earned and unlocked across 60 player levels. Your goal: create a name for yourself and achieve notoriety and power among the land’s ruling Houses. The path to ultimate power and influence is yours to choose.
Release Date: 26 Jul, 2017
Developer: Blue Isle Studios, Virtual Basement LLC
Publisher: Blue Isle Studios
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, Massively Multiplayer, RPG
Citadel: Forged with Fire
OS: Win 7
CPU: 2.0GHZ or better
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: GTX 950 equivalent or better
HDD: 20 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: 3.0GHZ or better
RAM: 16 GB
GRAPHIC: GTX 970 or better
HDD: 20 GB
- Magical world of Ignus: a 36 square kilometer landmass of sweeping plains, dense forests, craggy mountains, festering swamps and frozen tundra.
- Enhance your fortress with magical structures like defensive shields, attack towers, mana pools and respawn stones.
- Master a diverse range of powerful spells.
- Create your own style with a huge variety of clothing and weapon options.
- Discover your conduit of choice among a huge selection of mystic wands and staves, magically imbued axes, swords, maces and hammers, and enchanted gauntlets.
- Enjoy the convenience of a custom-crafted broomstick.
- Align your efforts with fellow Warlocks to create a mighty House.
- Tame and mount airborne companions like dragons and giant eagles.
- Use the Pacify spell to tame ferocious creatures and amass an army of minions.
- Use alchemy to concoct potent elixirs allowing flight without the aid of beast or broom.
- Construct your Dream Castle using hundreds of structural pieces found within a flexible and easy-to-use building editor.
Citadel: Forged with Fire Trailer
Citadel: Forged with Fire Review
Leave no stone unturned as you explore dangerous caves and ancient ruins to recover powerful artifacts and uncover a rich history spanning thousands of years. Citadel: Forged with Fire promises to let players fight or tame Orcs, horses, dire wolves, dragons, and other such fantasy beasts, build (and destroy) homes and castles, learn powerful arcane spells, and form alliances and go to war. Discover your conduit of choice among a huge selection of mystic wands and staves, magically imbued axes, swords, maces and hammers, and enchanted gauntlets. Wage war with opposing Houses or hatch plans of deceit and trickery to cause internal chaos and ascend the ranks within your own. Siege an enemy fortress with a horde of savage Orcs, ride Horses and Direwolves to quickly traverse the vast landscape, or rain fiery death upon your enemies from the back of a Dragon! Discover a near limitless variety among these items’ stats with Citadel’s rich and deep loot generation system; every loot pull is different and ensures that fighting monsters and exploring dungeons is a constantly rewarding and memorable experience.