Challenge both your body and mind as you experience the ascent of Adonis Creed from undiscovered underdog to world-class fighter.
Creed: Rise to Glory is a virtual reality boxing game made by Survios. Got what it takes to become a champion? You are Adonis Creed, fighting toe-to-toe with the world’s top opponents to establish your boxing legacy. This intense cinematic experience features new Phantom Melee Technology for impactful VR melee combat so you can train, fight, and win like Creed. Requires virtual reality headsets. HTC Vive or Oculus Rift.
Release Date: 25 Sep, 2017
Genre: Action, Simulation, Sports
Creed: Rise to Glory
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Timed Exclusive Environment: Walcott Bowl. When you just feel like a fight head to Freeplay and choose any location, including the PC timed exclusive Walcott Bowl arena.
- Settle the Score. PvP just got a lot more personal. Choose your champion, then set up a custom fight with a friend or find your contenders in crossplay Quick Match. Precise upper-body tracking ensures each blow resonates where it lands—on both your opponent and yourself.
- Live Your Legacy. Challenge both your body and mind as you experience the ascent of Adonis Creed from undiscovered underdog to world-class fighter, all within an immersive universe inspired by the Creed™ films.
- Feel the Impact. Physically active 1:1 boxing gameplay features Survios’s newest proprietary VR innovation: Phantom Melee Technology™, which utilizes Responsive Control and Virtual Stamina to mimic the real-life effects of punching and being hit in the ring.
- Play Your Way. Multiple game modes let you choose your path to glory. Live the saga of Adonis Creed in the story-based Career mode, learning and growing alongside Rocky as you train for bigger and more prestigious championship fights.
Creed: Rise to Glory Trailer
Creed: Rise to Glory Review
Creed: Rise to Glory, currently the best boxing Virtual Relaity game on the market, excellent for working out, if you have some sort of previous boxing experience. Train, fight, and win like a Creed. Experience Adonis Creed’s against-all-odds journey through story-driven interactions and impactful melee combat. Set up custom fights and settle the score with a friend, or challenge unassuming contenders in Quick Match. In Freeplay Mode, you choose the site and opponent for custom bouts to challenge you on your own terms. With all honest, the story mode might have good replay value, and the PVP might be really fun as well. Time will tell if Creed: Rise to Glory holds up in the longer run. To conclude, for the price I highly recommend this game. It is one of few that really starts to push VR with real production values and great gameplay.