Explore a wondrous world filled with Wums, Fnakkers and other strange creatures.
Wuppo is a a cute, lighthearted platformer developed by Knuist & Perzik and published by SOEDESCO Publishing. Wuppo is a two man passion project, with hand-drawn visuals, animations, music, sounds and a huge world to explore. Fight numerous enemies, collect countless items, and solve immersive puzzles, all while exploring the detailed history of the world in your quest to find a new home. Enter the wondrous world of Wuppo!
|Release Date: 29 September, 2016|
Developer: Knuist & Perzik
Publisher: SOEDESCO Publishing
Genre: Adventure, Indie
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10 64
- Use items and social skills to overcome diverse challenges.
- Resolve an ancient conflict on your quest for a new home.
- Explore a wondrous world filled with Wums, Fnakkers and other strange creatures.
- Enjoy an enchanting and memorable orchestrated soundtrack.
- Collect filmstrips to discover the world’s detailed history.
- Fight numerous enemies, ranging from small, to big, to MASSIVE!
Wuppo is a very cute game, aesthetically pleasing and a story you can lie back with and enjoy. At first glance the game looks like a run of the mill platformer, but once you get into the meat of the game, it becomes so much more. Delve deep into the story of the little hero to be, as he tries to get back home. Exploration is a big part of Wuppo and it rarely outright states where you have to go next. It's story is a puzzle as much as individual sequences and boss fights can be. There's a lot of humor involved which hides just the surface of a complex story. Every screen of the game feels tailor-made, lending the game charm, style and storyline intrigue. I would highly recommend this game to anyone that likes platformers, quirky stories, and / or challenging boss fights.