Stunning graphics and multi-tiered stages that create a truly entertaining competitive experience.
DEAD OR ALIVE 6 is an action fighting game made and published by KOEI TECMO GAMES. In DEAD OR ALIVE 6, the world of DOA is brought back more vibrant than ever, featuring both enhanced visuals and an updated combat systems, aimed to provide the highest possible level of new fighting entertainment. Composed of fast-paced 3D fighting games that began with the original DEAD OR ALIVE arcade game in 1996, and have since appeared on a multitude of consoles and arcade machines around the world. With the help of a new graphics engine, DOA6 aims to bring visual entertainment of fighting games to an entirely new level. The graphics are made to be both enticingly beautiful and realistic, bringing out enhanced facial expressions, such special effects as depiction of sweat and dirt on character models, and realistic hit effects.
|Release Date: 1 Mar, 2019|
Developer: KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD.
Publisher: KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD.
Genre: Action, Fighting
DEAD OR ALIVE 6
Steam Download – DEAD OR ALIVE 6
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Following the tradition, fights in DEAD OR ALIVE 6 are based on a triangle system: strikes beat throws, throws beat holds, and holds beat strikes. Landing a well-timed attack of the type that beats your opponent’s attack, like landing a strike when an opponent tries to throw, will result in a Hi Counter attack and do more damage.
- A powerful combo with a dramatic finishing move, activated by consecutively pressing the [RB] button. While it is made to be easy to use for beginner players, it can also be employed in more than one creative way by the experienced competitors.
- In this new title, we are introducing a new Special Move Gauge (Break Gauge) to the DEAD OR ALIVE series, adding a new dramatic strategic element to the fights. This element is made to be accessible and easy to use even for people who are new to the world of fighting games, and is activated by simply pressing the [RB] button.
- If knocked into onlookers, they will push the player back into the center of the stage. It is a trap that combines the atmosphere of a real street fight with strategy.
- A strong, high-damage special move that knocks your opponents down. The first part of the move also parries incoming attacks, working as both an offensive and defensive move!
- If the opponent is knocked back into a large stack of boxes or barrels with a “Break Blow” or ”Fatal Rush” it will cause a large chain-explosion. This will lead to a huge burst of damage and produces an exhilarating rush.
- A convenient counter technique that can also be used while the player is heavily stunned. It should only be used in tight situations due to its light-damage output.
DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Trailer
DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Review
DEAD OR ALIVE 6 is fast-paced 3D fighting game, produced by Koei Tecmo Games, featuring stunning graphics and multi-tiered stages that create a truly entertaining competitive experience. New features include slow-motion moments and visible damage on the fighters during the course of the fight, while the sweat effects from Dead or Alive 5 return and are more pronounced. Dead or Alive 6 also marks the first time for the series to have costume customization mode. Contrary to some early reports, breast physics however are still part of the game, but can be user-adjusted just like the game's new blood and violence options. The story will follow the events of DEAD OR ALIVE 5, focusing on 2 separate main narratives; namely, the battle between “Ninja and DOATEC” versus “M.I.S.T. lead by Donovan”, and the events that occur during the 6th DEAD OR ALIVE Tournament. New side story episodes will also be added for returning characters. Solid PC port - 4K60 with no issues, DualShock 4 support with no input wrapper, and tonnes of extra stuff to beef out the single player experience. The game is supposed to be more accessible for newcomers. New mechanics introduced are the Fatal Rush, a beginner-friendly mechanic where pressing one button multiple times results in the character performing a simple combo, and the Break Gauge, a meter that builds up as the characters attack. If the Gauge is full, a Fatal Rush will culminate in a move similar to what the Critical Blow in Dead or Alive 5 would do. There is a new mechanic named the Fatal Reversal, where the character reverses an opponent, stunning them, before appearing behind them, open for a counter. The juggling ground-bounce system in this game is also being enhanced to extend juggle combos. The game runs very well without issues, and the online is as good as it gets for 3D fighters. Some features missing such as lobbies, but those will come in a month.