Unique doomsday experience with hidden game features.
Delivery from the Pain is an indie action-RPG game made by DigiPotato Studio and published by HuaYiGame. In 201x, an anti-cancer research institute announced the discovery of the key to eternal life. In response to this breakthrough, Faith Energy Company concocted a vaccine-driven startup, the “Human X Plan.” However, the vaccine failed, with disastrous results: All infected humans were turned into zombies. The area where you live has been severely affected. To survive, and uncover the conspiracy surrounding the Human X Plan, you begin your journey.
|Release Date: 12 Jun, 2019|
Developer: DigiPotato Studio
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
Delivery from the Pain
Steam Download – Delivery from the Pain
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Unique doomsday experience with hidden game features.
- Thought-provoking, consequential dialogue options.
- Multiple endings full of mysteries and surprises. Which one is the truth?
- An array of weapons and a unique sneak system that will provide hours of experimentation in combat and enjoyment of the game.
- A huge map with dangerous, attractive 3D urban buildings.
- Study system and workshop that offer myriad strategic choices. Try and acquire the safest shelter right away!
- Lifelike NPCs with particular timelines and evocative story development.
- Over ten kinds of zombies with specific skills and four ultimate boss monsters are waiting for you.
Delivery from the Pain Trailer
Delivery from the Pain Review
Delivery from the Pain is a survival-themed experience game. In this game, you are not Alice in Resident Evil; you are just an ordinary survivor in a horrible, zombie-ridden world. You will play a survivor who must explore, fight and gather resources in a world full of zombies. You will make contact with other survivors who you can help or exploit to your own ends. During your travels, you will meet the poor, beautiful mother and her daughter in the police station, the doctor at Smith Hospital, the cunning liar, the developmentally and physically disabled man, the jealous beauty, and the twin brothers with distinct personalities. Do you want to see them all survive to the end? At what cost? What secrets will you uncover in the abandoned tapes, newspapers, magazines and files that you find along your way? Will you gain the wisdom AND discover the password necessary to escape? So far the developer has built a great foundation for what could become one of the more unique and fun survival simulations on the market.