Addictingly tight and satisfying gameplay alongside a rich new story in the gothic dark fantasy style of Koji Igarashi.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is a side-scroller action RPG game made by ArtPlay and published by 505 Games. Play as Miriam, an orphan scarred by an alchemist’s curse which slowly crystallizes her body. In order to save herself, and indeed, all of humanity, she must battle her way through a demon-infested castle summoned by Gebel, her old friend whose body and mind has become more crystal than flesh.
Release Date: 18 Jun, 2019
Publisher: 505 Games
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Steam Download – Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
OS: Win 7
CPU: AMD FX-4350 / Intel Core i5-4460
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: AMD Radeon R9 280X / GeForce GTX 760
HDD: 10 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: AMD FX-6300 / Intel Core i5-4590
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: AMD Radeon R9 290 / GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
HDD: 10 GB
- Addictingly tight and satisfying gameplay alongside a rich new story in the gothic dark fantasy style of Koji Igarashi, the celebrated godfather of “Igavania” games.
- Beautiful 2.5D graphics: 3D models crafted with a lot of love and care on a 2D game environment. That means lots of cool tricks that “regular” 2D can’t do…
- Story cut scenes and NPC interactions fully voice acted by a star-studded cast, including actors like David Hayter, Ray Chase and Erica Lindbeck to name just a few. (Seriously, we have a lot of voice acting star power in this game, it’s kinda nuts…)
- Literally a metric ton of weapons and spells, which you can upgrade, level up and visually customize.
- Three playable characters, two of which have yet to be revealed…
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Trailer
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Review
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is the FULL game experience, an exploration-focused, side-scroller action RPG packing all of the best features you've come to know and love from the Metroidvania genre into a single, content-packed game. It's the Castlevania game we knew we needed, but Konami didn't want us to have. Koji Igarashi isn't trying to hide the fact that Bloodstained is a Castlevania game in all but name, and he doesn't have to. It's a heartfelt, authentic, beautiful MetroidVania game and I am so very happy with it. 13 FREE DLCs via future content updates. “Speed Demon” Update containing Speed Run Mode, Boss Rush Mode and the Pure Miriam outfit available at launch! If you're a long term Castlevania fan, expect it to play like Dawn of Sorrow and a bit of OoE. It has all the expected tropes and cool Easter eggs hidden around the castle. The new weapons it has added also helps with varying the gameplay, along with many quests, masteries, and items to craft and complete. Once again, the fake ending appears like in all the other metroidvania games, so don't think you're finished if you defeat "the final boss". If you love Metroidvania then you should 100% be picking this up.