A shadowy group that observes other people through surveillance cameras.
Do Not Feed the Monkeys is an indie simulation game made by Fictiorama Studios, BadLand Games Publishing S.L. and published by Alawar Premium. Oddly enough, club members keep feeding the monkeys as though they just can’t abide by this very simple rule! How about you? Will you help those you’re spying on, extort them, expose them and sabotage their dreams, or will you follow your instructions and sit twiddling your thumbs while the world burns?
Release Date: 24 Oct, 2018
Developer: Fictiorama Studios, BadLand Games Publishing S.L.
Publisher: Alawar Premium
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Do Not Feed the Monkeys
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- THE PRIMATE OBSERVATION CLUB: a shadowy group that observes other people through surveillance cameras and compromised webcams.
- YOU: the newest member of the CLUB, tired of your run-down apartment, dull existence and boring job.
- MONKEYS: dozens of strangers who have fallen prey to your voyeurism .
- VOYEURISM: Exactly what you think it is (and also the reason why we’re rated “MATURE”).
- PRIVACY: Something that the monkeys think they have.
- PC (PERSONAL COMPUTER): Yep, we put a PC in your game that’s on your PC so that you can work on a PC while you’re playing the game that’s on your PC!
- FEEDING THE MONKEYS: Interacting or interfering with the subjects in any way. Feeding the monkeys is strictly prohibited.
- SHIT HITTING THE FAN: What may (or may not) happen if you feed the monkeys.
Do Not Feed the Monkeys Trailer
Do Not Feed the Monkeys Review
Do Not Feed The Monkeys is about spying on people through the safety of your monitor. It is a game that rewards those with a bit of a voyeuristic side to them, it satisfies players who love to observe and watch as strange and absurd things occur for you to make sense of. Essentially, you manage your life around work. There is a day and night cycle. You need to eat, and depending on the quality of the food you choose - your health will increase or decrease. For example, one can spend time grocery shopping for healthy food, or get junk food delivery. There are wonky neighbors, naggy landlords, mysterious deliveries, and more. While you do 'regular' jobs for quick cash - the whole game proper is focused on a voyeur-based mechanic. I'll leave it at that, and let you figure it all out for yourself. This is an absolutely original experience with a whole lot of love and detail put into its already incredibly awesome premise. Highly recommended!