Hire a crew and destroy your rivals.
Dota Underlords is a strategy battler game made and published by Valve. A smugglers paradise with loose morals and colorful residents to spare. Despite being overrun with syndicates, gangs and secret societies, White Spire has never descended into chaos for one reason: Momma Eeb. She was respected… She was loved… and unfortunately she was murdered last week. Eeb’s death has sent one question rippling through White Spire’s underworld: Who is going to run the city?
Release Date: 20 Jun, 2019
Genre: Casual, Strategy
Steam Download – Dota Underlords
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- STRATEGIZE TO WIN. Recruit heroes and upgrade them into a more powerful version of themselves.
- RANKED MATCHMAKING. Everyone starts at the bottom, but by playing against other Underlords you’ll climb through the ranks and prove you’re worthy to rule White Spire.
- MIX AND MATCH. Each hero you recruit can form unique alliances. Stacking your team with allied heroes will unlock powerful bonuses that can crush your rivals.
- TOURNAMENT-READY. Create your own private lobbies and matches, then invite spectators to watch you duke it out.
- CROSSPLAY. Play on your platform of choice and battle players across the globe in a hassle-free crossplay experience. Running late? Start a match on your PC and finish it on your mobile device (and vice versa). Your profile in Dota Underlords is shared across all devices, so no matter what you play on, you’re always making progress.
- LIGHTNING-FAST NETWORK. Underlords runs on a shiny new network system for lag-free experiences.
- OFFLINE PLAY. Offering a sophisticated AI with 4 levels of difficulty, offline play is a great place to hone your skills. Pause and resume games at your leisure.
Dota Underlords Trailer
Dota Underlords Review
Dota Underlords is a casual strategy game set in the world of Dota, that is great for passing time. It's best described as a strategy battler where you acquire resources and play around an RNG component to build up a team of heroes, upgrade them and develop hero-dependent alliances or synergies which make them even stronger and more powerful. The gameplay loop is quite addicting, mixing elements of pure randomness to many strategic actions. It requires forward thinking, a pinch of patience and quite a lot of luck. Dota: Underlords itself is an evolution of Dota: Autochess. The core gameplay was left untouched, but changes on how items work and drop have been made: now every hero can only have one item at most and items can be picked from a pool of three when you win neutral rounds. This feels a LOT more fair because you always get your item no matter what, while in the mod everything was completely random and unbalanced. Although still very early in development, Dota Underlords is looking very promising to all the fans of Auto Chess as an official game complete with an active dev team that is openly communicating with the player base.