Endless spectacular fights with its all-powerful fighters.
DRAGON BALL FighterZ is an anime fighting game developed by Arc System Works and published by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment. After the success of the Xenoverse series, it’s time to introduce a new classic 2D DRAGON BALL fighting game for this generation’s consoles. DRAGON BALL FighterZ is born from what makes the DRAGON BALL series so loved and famous: endless spectacular fights with its allpowerful fighters. Partnering with Arc System Works, DRAGON BALL FighterZ maximizes high end Anime graphics and brings easy to learn but difficult to master fighting gameplay to audiences worldwide.
Release Date: 26 Jan, 2018
Developer: Arc System Works
Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
DRAGON BALL FighterZ
OS: Win 7
CPU: AMD FX-4350, 4.2 GHz / Intel Core i5-3470, 3.20 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: Radeon HD 6870, 1 GB / GeForce GTX 650 Ti, 1 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1400, 3.2 GHz / Intel Core i7-3770, 3.40 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB / GeForce GTX 660, 2 GB
- High-end Anime Graphics. Using the power of the Unreal engine and the talented team at Arc System Works, DRAGON BALL FighterZ is a visual tour-de-force.
- Exclusive Story Mode. Discover a never-seen-before scenario featuring Android 21, a brand new character whose creation was supervised by Akira Toriyama himself.
- 3vs3 Tag/Support. Build your dream team and sharpen your skills to master high-speed tag combinations.
- Spectacular Fights. Experience aerial combos, destructible stages and famous scenes from the DRAGON BALL anime in 60FPS and 1080p resolution!
- Thrilling Online Features. Ranked matches, interactive lobby, crazy 6-player Party Match… There is something for every taste!
DRAGON BALL FighterZ Trailer
DRAGON BALL FighterZ Review
Dragonball FighterZ achieves its goal of being accessible and entertaining to everyone, while retaining its own personality and a near never-ending depth of a pure fighting title. Partnering with Arc System Works, DRAGON BALL FighterZ maximizes high end Anime graphics and brings easy to learn but difficult to master fighting gameplay. The story and arcade modes present plenty of challenge and things to keep you occupied, and the roster is large enough to make no two battles feel the same. And, refreshingly, the online modes appeal to not just those who have immersed themselves in online battles for years, but newcomers and even just the mildly interested as well. Its lengthy campaign alone will keep you glued to the action for a while, but its other gameplay options and Dragon Ball universe depth make it something of a must own -- whether your DBZ fan alumni, or fighting game guru. Dragon Ball FighterZ is a great game that should be an automatic purchase for any fans of the Dragon Ball franchise, and is worth a hard look from anyone that may be intimidated to jump into their first fighting game.