Free-to-play shooter that puts you at the center of battles in space!
Dreadnought is a free-to-play multiplayer shooting game made by Six Foot, YAGER and published by Six Foot, YAGER. It is about one thing: team-based, capital ship combat. But it’s not just you and your guns against the world. You have your teammates—outlaw captains like yourself—and a range of ballistic weaponry, Goliath nuclear torpedoes, and long-range Tesla cannons to fill out your earth-shaking arsenal. It’s a free-to-play shooter that puts you at the center of battles in space and above the surfaces of colonies across the solar system.
|Release Date: 14 Oct, 2018|
Developer: Six Foot, YAGER
Publisher: Grey Box
Genre: Action, Free to Play, Shooting, Multiplayer,
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Fight in 8v8 matches – Unleash your guns alongside friends—or complete strangers.
- Customize your ships – Look more colorful in victory—and defeat.
- Command your own capital ships – Over 70 vessels across 5 specialized classes.
- Personalize your captain – Suit up in a wide range of unique outlaw apparel.
- Outwit opponents – Maneuver your ship up, down, and across vast battlefields.
- Mix up the battlefield – Play classic game modes like Team Deathmatch, Onslaught, and Conquest.
- Adapt and conquer – Respawn in different ships and loadouts during matches.
- Advance your rank – Gain experience to unlock more advanced ships and modules.
- Create the perfect loadout – Equip weapons, modules, and more. Choose from thousands of combinations.
Dreadnought in many ways successfully brings the World of Tanks formula to outer space with sci-fi flair. Winning isn’t just about cannons, missiles, and torpedoes. Each vessel is equipped with an energy management system that gives your crew the ability to activate shields, boost engine power, and amplify weapon damage. Using this energy wisely is key to coming out on top. Combat in Dreadnought takes place at a deliberate pace, giving you just enough time to react to an ever-changing battlefield. Fly ships from 3 manufacturers – The tough and rugged Jupiter Arms, the solid and bulky Akula Vektor, and the sleek and ethereal Oberon. During each match, you’ll be able to respawn as a different vessel and switch up your strategy—all while the opposing team does the same. Keep in mind this is a free to play game, and they gotta keep the lights on! That being said Dreadnought also offers Elite Status to speed up leveling, XP conversions, and credit packs. Very fun game, fair monetization policies, and lots of potential for deep team play and ship customization with multiple loadouts and modules available for each ship class.