Use an array of absurd weapons and objects to claw your way to victory.
Pummel Party is an indie action game made and published by Rebuilt Games. Pummel friends or AI using a wide array of absurd items in the board mode and compete to destroy friendships in the entertaining collection of minigames. It is a 4-player online and local-multiplayer party game.
|Release Date: 20 Sep, 2018|
Developer: Rebuilt Games
Publisher: Rebuilt Games
Genre: Action, Casual, Indie
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Play how you want. Pummel Party allows 1 to 4 players to compete both online or locally on the same screen. Whether its online, or in person, it’s all the same friendship ruining fun.
- From simple nostalgic fun to unique and evolutionary Pummel Party contains a wide array of exciting minigames. Knock your friends in to the abyss in ‘Snowy Spin’, dig three dimensionally in ‘Sandy Search’ to be the first to find the treasure and make sure you’re not holding the bomb when it goes off in ‘Explosive Exchange’.
- There can only be one winner here, and you know it has to be you! Battle through hazardous terrain to acquire an arsenal of weapons and items and employ them however you can to make sure that you reign victorious over your friends.
- Just want to jump in to the action? Pummel Party includes a minigame mode so that you can get straight to the games!
- It’s all out war! Use an array of absurd weapons and objects to claw your way to victory. From the simple ‘Punching Glove’ to the ridiculous ‘Remote Controlled Eggplant’ the items in Pummel Party will lead to many funny and rage enducing moments. It’s never been easier or more satisfying to crush your friends aspirations of winning!
- Already destroyed all your friendships or just need to fill out your roster? Pummel Party includes full bot integration meaning you can still play or practice Pummel Party with any number of real players.
Pummel Party Trailer
Pummel Party Review
Pummel Party is presented as a party game, which goal is to ruin friendship in a fun way. It's similar to Mario Party where you play on a Board game and you have Mini-Games, and that's where the similarities end. Up to four players start a game on a board with a different tiles on it, each tiles give you bonuses or even damage you. The main goal of the game looks simple on the first glance - roll the dice, move through the tiles on the amount shown on the dices, collect bonuses, take the damage and get to the chest full of treasure as soon as possible. Player, who will collect 3 to 6 treasures first wins. Through varied minigames is the fun for up to four players who fight each other for the trophies given at any time and is quite suitable both as a party game, as well as employment for cozy evenings with friends or with the family.