Be part of an epic adventure with a colorful cast of characters in an off-beat universe.
Dungeon Rushers is a 2D tactical RPG game developed by Goblinz Studio combining dungeon crawler’s gameplay and turn based fights. This story starts with Elian, a kid who finally decides to start raiding dungeons, get loot, and have an adventure. Along the way he meets friends and uncovers a horrible scandal in the midst. Over the course of an epic quest, explore many dungeons and loot their guarded treasures. Build your own team by choosing the best hero combination to overcome traps and monsters lurking in the shadows. Complete dungeons and their bonus challenges to unlock the Heroic difficulty, where only the best can make their way to the treasure! Upgrade the skills of your heroes to make them even more fearsome and place them strategically to achieve victory. Build your own dungeon in which you can spread traps and monsters to prevent other adventurers from looting your chest! Hire your « dream team » by exploring a world where dungeons and manors have been abandoned by men in favor of the worst creatures, then attack other players’ dungeons to plunder their treasure! Craft your equipment on your own with components gathered during your journey thanks to an advanced system consisting of six different craftsmen. Manage your team, loot dusty dungeons, crush armies of monsters and craft mighty equipment.
Relase date: 6 September, 2016
Developer: Goblinz Studio
Genre: Indie, Adventure, Strategy
OS: Win XP 64
OS: Win 10 64
- Revised turn based fights with a hint of nostalgia
- Advanced team management (equipment, skills upgrade, in-fight position, …)
- Campaign mode full of humor with various sound and graphic environments
- Crafting system featuring many recipes to unlock
- Battles among friends, to die against people you love
- Interactive exploration system
- Wide range of skills to use (scout, heals, dodge, trap deactivation, monsters stalking)
- Online arena system with matchmaking and ranking
- Epic custom-made soundtrack
- High replay value with a Heroic difficulty for each dungeon
Dungeon Rushers Trailer
Dungeon Rushers Reviews:
Really enjoyable game. Good for killing a few minutes or several hours at once since each dungeon is relatively short. Lots of unique dungeon levels, turn-based combat and the character gearing options. Dungeon Rushers is simply fun. Something that does not require constant attention or meticulous detailing in the thought process, but is simply relaxing.