The Hordes are Coming!
8-Bit Hordes is for anyone that enjoys RTS games but felt overwhelmed by complicated game mechanics and mysterious unit controls. The game is the follow-up to 8-Bit Armies, replacing the tanks, choppers, and infantry of the latter with wizards, warriors, and dragons. Two factions are at war–the Dark Orcs along with their monstrous allies and the Lightbringer alliance of humans, dwarves, and elves. With hours of solo and co-op gameplay included, there’s something here for everyone! There are also 12 co-op missions and 10 maps for multiplayer and skirmish modes.
Relase date: August 12, 2016
Genre: Real-time Strategy (RTS)
OS: Win XP 32
CPU: 2.6 GHz Dual Core Processor
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia Geforce GTS 250 or ATI Radeon HD 3870
HDD: 2 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: 2.6 GHz+ Quad Core Processor
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia GeForce 550 Ti or AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
HDD: 2 GB
- Full interoperability with 8-Bit Armies’ factions and maps providing endless crossover combat opportunities
- 2 Factions – The Dark Orcs and their Deathsworn allies versus the Humans, Dwarves and Elves of the Lightbringers.
- 12 co-op missions to play with your friends
- 24 offline campaign missions
- 10 multiplayer/skirmish maps that support up to 8 players online
- AI with multiple difficulty options to play with cooperatively or fight against
- Destructible environments on maps ranging from small to very large
- Classic Base-Building mechanics let you construct the ultimate HQ from which to launch attacks against your foes
- A fun and friendly art style
- From the same team that brought you RTS classics such as Star Wars: Empire at War, Universe at War, and Grey Goo
- An awesome new soundtrack by Frank Klepacki
8-Bit Hordes Trailer
8-Bit Hordes Reviews:
A retro-style Fantasy RTS game, 8-Bit Hordes is the next game in the 8-Bit Armies series that brings a fantasy take on accessible RTS action. Collect resources, build up and defend your base, amass your army of orcs or humans and ultimately crush your opponents!