Experience the thrill of being an elite spaceship pilot in the sprawling sci-fi universe of EVE.
Eve: Valkyrie is a multiplayer dogfighting shooter game set in the Eve Online universe that is designed to use virtual reality headset technology. Join the Valkyrie, an outlaw band of galactic pirates, and take up arms to claim what’s yours. Trade cannon fire for cash as you chase wealth and notoriety on the edge of space. In the game, players assume the identity of a cloned ace pilot, with the pilot ostensibly remembering previous deaths and failures. One of the central characters of the plot, Rán Kavik, is voiced by Katee Sackhoff of Battlestar Galactica. With a wide variety of ships, customization options, weapon loadouts, and combat styles, EVE: Valkyrie gives you the ultimate freedom to fly. Virtual reality space dogfighting is here. Welcome to the next life.
|Release Date: 17 November, 2016|
Genre: Action, Shooting, Virtual Reality
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- Full cross-platform online multiplayer among three VR platforms
- Gorgeous VR visuals immerse you in the action like never before
- Cutting-edge virtual reality gameplay takes space combat into the future
- Stunning EVE Universe setting and deep backstory place you in a futuristic sci-fi world that becomes more than real.
- Competitive multiplayer action rewards teamwork and tactics
- Battle for control of orbital shipyards, infiltrate massive enemy carriers, and outmaneuver your rivals in sprawling asteroid fields.
- Skill-based character progression and ship upgrades give you complete control over your pilot’s combat style
- Lead your squadron to victory in competitive online multiplayer, group with friends for co-op battles, or fly solo missions to reveal the mysterious origins of the Valkyrie.
EVE: Valkyrie Trailer
EVE: Valkyrie Review:
EVE: Valkyrie is a multiplayer spaceship dogfighting shooter set in the EVE Universe. The intense and movie-like moments of strafing an enemy carrier while dodging incoming fire are a thrill. There is nothing quite like experiencing the catapult launch in EVE Valkyrie in VR. The single player is a welcome addition, albeit a short one, and the new Carrier Assault mode shows commitment to expanding the game by developer CCP. The game looks amazing, and the cross-play is seamless. EVE Valkyrie is one of the best titles for our Virtual Reality headsets, and a big step forward for spacefight sims.