THE OFFICIAL VIDEOGAME OF THE 2019 FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.
F1 2019 Anniversary Edition is a Formula One racing simulation game made and published by Codemasters. With greater emphasis on graphical fidelity, the environments have been significantly enhanced, and the tracks come to life like never before. F1 2019 features all the official teams, drivers and all 21 circuits from the 2019 season. This year sees the inclusion of F2 with players being able to complete the 2018 season with the likes of George Russell, Lando Norris and Alexander Albon. Night races have been completely overhauled creating vastly improved levels of realism and the upgraded F1 broadcast sound and visuals add further realism to all aspects of the race weekend. F1 2019 challenges you to Defeat your Rivals in the most ambitious F1 game in Codemasters’ history.
Release Date: 27 Jun, 2019
Genre: Sports, Racing
F1 2019 Anniversary Edition
Steam Download – F1 2019 Anniversary Edition
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel i3 2130 / AMD FX4300
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia GTX640 / HD7750
HDD: 80 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel i5 9600k / AMD Ryzen 5 2600x
RAM: 16 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia GTX 1660ti / RX590
HDD: 80 GB
- THE OFFICIAL VIDEOGAME OF THE 2019 FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™
- NEW – Customise your own livery and lead the pack in weekly challenges or in online leagues. Test yourself against the very best in the dedicated F1® Esports area.
- RISE UP AGAINST YOUR RIVALS
- IMPROVED – Replay and share your finest moments with the new automated race highlights feature, while stunning new night lighting and official F1® branding add even more realism.
- NEW – F2™ career opening – establish your reputation and defeat your rivals before stepping up into the F1® Championship.
F1 2019 Anniversary Edition Trailer
F1 2019 Anniversary Edition Review
Formula 1 is the most sophisticated, expensive, unique, and popular auto racing league on the planet; it would take close to a decade to build a game/simulator to do it justice in all of its beauty and complexity. Codemasters has not disappointed with F1 2019, the new features and multiple improvements making it one of the most complete driving simulations of the year. For all the hardcore racing gamers who love to geek out over the various different cars, the realistic tracks, and put the pedal to the metal, this is your nirvana. As a racing simulation, F1 2019 builds the perfect balance of a real-world racing experience and cultivating a budding racing career. This is the best entries in the series so far. It not only delivers an excellent simulation, but also a great amount of modes and content, including F2 and classic cars.