Experience insane depth with 270+ collectible cards mixed with 5 unique land types.
Faeria is a multiplayer Collectible Card Game made by Abrakam SA. Build your deck, shape the battlefield and defeat your opponents in epic battles! You face off against your opponent (known as gods), with a blank hex grid between you. Each tile can be transformed into either a prairie (neutral) or one of the game’s four land types – Mountain, Forest, Desert and Lake. Faeria is the next generation of card game, a PC card battler perfected for mobile. With 270+ collectible cards, 20+ hours of exciting solo content including crazy puzzles, and the ability to challenge others in casual and competitive multiplayer modes, Faeria has it all. Arising from Early Access, Faeria is the PC Card Battler that you’ve always desired! Share and discover decks, guides and more on Faeria’s The Hub, discuss tactics, give feedback to our developers or share memes on our Discord chat, share your favourite Twitch clips on our Reddit page… there’s many ways to participate in our amazing community of Faeria lovers!
Release Date: 8 March, 2017
Developer: Abrakam SA
Publisher: Abrakam SA
Genre: Free, CCG, Casual
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- BATTLE: build your deck, shape the battlefield as you play and defeat your opponent in epic battles
- CHOOSE YOUR PATH: enjoy 20+ hours of exciting solo content, and challenge others in casual and competitive multiplayer modes
- EASY TO LEARN: start in a heartbeat and get rewarded every step of the way
- THRIVING COMMUNITY: join an amazing community that has shared over 9,000 decks and guides on Faeria’s The Hub
- HARD TO MASTER: experience insane depth with 270+ collectible cards mixed with 5 unique land types
- ESPORTS: compete against the very best each month for a chance to win $3,300 in real money
Faeria is a fantastic living board strategy card game. Build exciting decks and shape the battlefield as you play to defeat your opponents in epic battles. It's a mix between a card game and a board game and this makes it very challenging as you have to not only think about what cards to play but where and the concept of board development is much more than in any other card game. It's incredibly strategic and fast-paced at the same time, has a lot of very nice art work and the best land and mana system. The artwork is beautiful everywhere: From the loading screen, to the main menu, to the card artwork, to the board, etc. The music is also very fitting. Amazing balance, amazing f2p model, amazing strategy based gameplay while still being fast-paced, awesome art and no frustration inducing mechanics. Pure fun for the masses - Give it a go you wont regret it.