Rebuild and determine the fate of the Wasteland
As the sole survivor of Vault 111, you enter a world destroyed by nuclear war. Welcome to the world of Fallout 4 – the most ambitious game ever, and the next generation of open-world gaming. After 200 years in cryostasis you will find everything in ruins, beasts and monsters (human and nonhuman alike) run amok!
Relase date: November 10, 2015
Developer: Bethesda Softworks
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Core i5-2300 2.8GHz / Phenom II X4 945
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 550 Ti / Radeon HD 7870
HDD: 30 GB
OS: Win 8 64
CPU: Core i7-4790 4-Core 3.6GHz / FX-9590
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 780 / Radeon R9 290X
HDD: 30 GB
- FREEDOM AND LIBERTY. Do whatever you want in a massive open world with hundreds of locations, characters, and quests. Join multiple factions vying for power or go it alone, the choices are all yours.
- COLLECT AND BUILD! Collect, upgrade, and build thousands of items in the most advanced crafting system ever. Weapons, armor, chemicals, and food are just the beginning – you can even build and manage entire settlements.
- SUPER DELUXE PIXELS! An all-new next generation graphics and lighting engine brings to life the world of Fallout like never before. From the blasted forests of the Commonwealth to the ruins of Boston, every location is packed with dynamic detail.
- VIOLENCE AND V.A.T.S.! Intense first or third person combat can also be slowed down with the new dynamic Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System (V.A.T.S) that lets you choose your attacks and enjoy cinematic carnage.
- YOU’RE S.P.E.C.I.A.L! Be whoever you want with the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. character system. From a Power Armored soldier to the charismatic smooth talker, you can choose from hundreds of Perks and develop your own playstyle.
Fallout 4 Official Trailer
Fallout 4 Reviews
The world, exploration, crafting, atmosphere, and story of Fallout 4 are all key parts of this hugely successful sandbox role-playing game. With a surprisingly engaging story, and a plethora of side quests and interesting characters to explore, Fallout 4 is the best open world game since Red Dead Redemption.