In a world go mad, only the savage survive!
In the Wasteland it’s every man for himself. Playing as reluctant warrior, Mad Max, you must embark on a treacherous journey to build the ultimate war vehicle, and leave the madness behind. Almost out of gas, but not completely out of luck, your Interceptor is your only hope for survival as Scrotus’ gang of marauders close in. Do you fight or flee? The decision could mean the difference between life and death.
Relase date: September 1, 2015
Developer: Avalanche Studios
OS: Win Vista 64
CPU: Core i5-650 3.2GHz / Phenom II X4 965
RAM: 6 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 660 Ti / Radeon HD 7870
HDD: 32 GB
OS: Win 8 64
CPU: Core i7-3770 4-Core 3.4GHz / FX-8350
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 760 / Radeon HD 7970
HDD: 32 GB
- Choose from different car bodies and construct the ultimate war vehicle with dozens of upgrade combinations.
- Explore an immense post-apocalyptic open world full of unique missions and side quests.
- Become the legendary lone warrior as you craft and upgrade his equipment and weapons in order to survive in a brutal post-apocalyptic world.
- Fight with savage moves and combos to brutalize the deranged bandits of the Wasteland.
- Engage in dynamic, physics-based vehicular combat, taking down enemy vehicles with a slew of deadly weapons and customizable parts.
Mad Max Official Trailer
Mad Max Reviews
When it comes to gameplay, Mad Max feels pretty average, but when you're playing it's very, very fun. If you like the movies, you'll love driving and fighting around the beautiful landscapes Avalanche has created. Satisfying car combat and a beautiful wasteland mostly make up for repetitive melee combat and lackluster story.