Powered by Frostbite, FIFA 17 transforms the way you play, compete, and emotionally connect with the game.
FIFA 17 is an association football video game in the FIFA series developed by EA Sports. The new features in FIFA 17 include new attacking techniques, physical player overhaul, active intelligence system and set piece rewrite. Immersed in The Journey, fans live their story on and off the pitch as Premier League prospect, Alex Hunter who is looking to make his mark. Complete innovation in the way players think and move, physically interact with opponents, and execute in attack lets you own every moment on the pitch.
Relase date: 27 September, 2016
Developer: EA Canada
Publisher: EA Sports
Genre: Sports, Soccer
OS: Win 7 64
OS: Win 10 64
- PHYSICAL PLAY OVERHAUL. A transformation in the way players physically interact in all areas of the pitch. Control is now in your hands as you battle for space and possession.
- POWERED BY FOROSTBITE. One of the industry’s leading game engines, Frostbite delivers authentic, true-to-life action, takes players to new football worlds, and introduces fans to characters full of depth and emotion in FIFA 17.
- ACTIVE INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM. A brand new system introduces constant spatial analysis, increases activity off the ball, and changes the way players move, read, and react.
- FIFA 17 ULTIMATE TEAM. Get ready for the biggest season yet! FUT Champions and Squad Building Challenges give players new ways to compete and earn rewards in FIFA’s most popular mode.
- OWN EVERY MOMENT. Complete innovation in the way players think and move, physically interact with opponents, and execute in attack puts you in complete control of every moment on the pitch.
- NEW ATTACKING TECHNIQUES. New options in attack give players more ways to create chances and finish in front of goal.
- SET PIECE REWRITE. From free kicks to penalties to corner kicks, inject personality and experience control from every dead ball situation.
FIFA 17 Trailer
FIFA 17 Reviews:
Powered by Frostbite, FIFA 17 transforms the way you play, compete, and emotionally connect with the game. There's something epic in FIFA's gameplay that is reassuring, and the Frostbite Engine certainly brings the graphics up a notch. Those will important in the battle for footy supremacy that is soon to come. Perhaps the most important change is the new physicality options and physics. This new system also allows for more ways of defending physically. Instead of pulling back a player with the same animation every time when chasing them you can pull LT (the new physicality button) to try and hamper their run, or step across them. The Journey could very well work, even if it takes itself too seriously. At the very least it's an interesting new concept for the football game, and I look forward to giving it a proper go to see just what story it hopes to tell. FIFA may not be too much closer to being the realistic sim that it wanted to be, but this year FIFA 17 looks like it could have the most realistic on pitch action ever seen in the series.