The Tomb of Sargeras has been reopened, and the demons of the Burning Legion pour into our world.
World of Warcraft: Legion is the sixth expansion set in the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) World of Warcraft, following Warlords of Draenor. After the defeat of Archimonde at Hellfire Citadel on the alternate timeline world of Draenor, Gul’dan is pushed through a portal to Azeroth of the main timeline in order to open a way for the Burning Legion to invade in far greater numbers than in the War of the Ancients thousands of years earlier. While exploring the hidden vaults of the Broken Isles, Gul’dan finds a dark crystalline prison containing the corpse of Illidan Stormrage, the former Lord of Outland, who was slain during the events of The Burning Crusade. The Archmage Khadgar, who helped lead the Alliance and Horde player characters against Gul’dan and the Iron Horde on the alternate Draenor, witnesses the return of the Burning Legion and flies to the city of Stormwind to warn King Varian Wrynn of the coming invasion.The player characters, together with the shunned demon hunters, must learn to master artifact weapons and relics of the Titans that hold the power to stop the Legion’s invasion. The expansion allows players to level up to 110 in the Broken Isles, an increase from the cap of 100 in the previous expansion Warlords of Draenor. Initially there are ten dungeons and patch 7.1 will add another dungeon, Karazhan. There are three raid tiers planned for Legion, with “The Emerald Nightmare” raid opening three weeks after release, a small Stormheim-related raid in patch 7.1, “The Nighthold” raid in patch 7.2 and the final raid in a later patch. Once Emerald Nightmare is opened, Mythic+ dungeons and Legion’s first player versus player (PvP) season will begin.
Relase date: 30 August, 2016
Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
Genre: Fantasy MMORPG
World of Warcraft: Legion
OS: Win XP 32
OS: Win 10 64
- STALK YOUR PREY AS THE DEMON HUNTER. New class: Demon Hunter. Dominate your foes as a Demon Hunter, an elven outcast shunned for daring to wield the terrible powers of the Legion. Exhibiting superior mobility and a preternatural sense of awareness, Demon Hunters can tap into forbidden powers at times of dire need, metamorphosing into terrifying fel forms.
- WIELD WEAPONS OF UNIMAGINABLE POWER. Artifacts: customizable weapons that grow in power as you do. Only Azeroth’s most seasoned veterans possess the fortitude to wield artifacts of legend against the Burning Legion. Your myth-forged weapon grows in power as you do, and your choices will change its abilities and the way it looks, sounds, and feels in combat.
- EXPLORE THE BROKEN ISLES. New continent: The Broken Isles. Brave the epicenter of the demon invasion—the Broken Isles, a land rich with ancient wonders. Explore lush forests, colossal mountain ranges, and night elven cities older than human civilization.
- Hundreds of World Quests across The Broken Isles
- Class Halls unique to your class
- Class Campaigns: unlock an epic class-specific story as you seek out champions to join your order
- New Dungeons and Raids
- New World Bosses
- Level cap raised to 110
- Revamped PvP progression system
- Improved transmogrification system
- Character Boost—immediately raise one character to level 100
World of Warcraft: Legion Trailer
World of Warcraft: Legion Reviews:
World Of Warcraft Legion is an intensive episode, with epic atmosphere, a new class, dungeons and a brand new continent to discover. Legion continues the good work started on high quality narrative and voice acting in Warlords of Draenor, whilst adding on top of that by adding variation to mission types and, critically, how you actually level - it is a lot more "free", not restricting players to jumping through hoops and allowing them explore and expand at their own pace. A superb WoW extension, one of the greatest so far, fully packed with new content and new possibilities.