Grip will take you back to your nostalgic past, while simultaneously propelling you into a kick-ass future.
GRIP: Combat Racing is an indie car racing game made by Caged Element Inc. and published by Wired Productions. Harnessing gravity defying physics alongside a bristling arsenal of outlandish weapons, GRIP delivers the fastest, most competitive racing experience ever. Scale walls, ceilings and anything else you can get your tyres on to… as you master tantalising tracks, tricks and perform mind-blowing stunts to race your way across the cosmos.
Release Date: 2 Feb, 2016
Developer: Caged Element Inc.
Publisher: Wired Productions
Genre: Action, Indie, Racing
GRIP: Combat Racing
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Hit speeds of up to 767mph on floors, walls, ceilings and anything you can get those tyres on to… just keep that hammer down.
- Race your way through 23 tracks across a host of 4 exotic planets; From hostile, icy worlds to foreign, non-terrestrial cities, like nothing you’ve raced through before.
- Be the best, beat in game rivals and rise to the top in the single player campaign, gain XP and customize your ride’s appearance with hard-earned upgrades.
- Pick-up an array of 9 power-ups and weapons, from shields and turbos, to mines, missiles and explosive darts.
- Choose from a roster of 15 armoured cars to suit your style – some swift and agile, others brutish and heavily armed.
- Compete with friends split screen on the couch with up to four players.
- Race to a 24 track thumping licensed electronic soundtrack, ranging from techno, to trance to our main jam, drum n bass.
- Build your own tournament, line the grid with up to 10 players and compete online with full matchmaking & lobby support.
- Face off alone against friends and enemies or team up for dog-eat-dog action in 5 Arena battle maps.
- Beat the clock, avoid obstacles and find new pathways in 19 point-to-point Carkour runs.
- Built in Unreal Engine 4, Grip will take you back to your nostalgic past, while simultaneously propelling you into a kick-ass future
GRIP: Combat Racing Trailer
GRIP: Combat Racing Review
GRIP is a high octane, hardcore combat racer, packing ferocious speed and armed to the teeth with heavy weapons. A very adrenalinic and intense arcade racer, with a great visual/artistic design, lots of contents and very creative tracks. It’s amazing that a team dedicated years of their lives to recreating Rollcage in 2018. It’s surprising how good it looks and how effectively it replicates Rollcage’s take on arcade racing. It’s exciting that it contains a massive campaign with a bunch of different race styles. This arcade racer is filled to the brim with content. The singleplayer experience is extremely varied thanks to a large amount of available tracks and the multiplayer modes offers endless fun for all. To top it off, the game sells at a fair price means you really should give this title a shot.