Experience the history of the fateful voyage of K-141 KURSK that ended at the bottom of Barents Sea.
KURSK is adventure and documentary video game made and published by Jujubee S.A. On August 12, 2000, K-141 Kursk, a Russian nuclear submarine, sinks to the bottom of the Barents Sea. All 118 crew members are later found dead. The exact cause of the disaster still remains unknown. “KURSK” is an adventure and survival game that look at the tragedy of the submarine ship from a new angle and combines first-person action with a heavy focus on a carefully crafted story and an engrossing gameplay.
Release Date: 7 Nov, 2018
Developer: Jujubee S.A.
Publisher: Jujubee S.A.
Genre: Action, Adventure
OS: Win 7
CPU: 3.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 670, Radeon R9 380 or equivalent with 2GB of video RAM
HDD: 15 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: 3.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
RAM: 12 GB
GRAPHIC: For QHD/4K resolutions and VR: GeForce GTX 1080, Radeon RX Vega with at least 6GB of video memory or equivalent
HDD: 15 GB
- LIVE THE HISTORY. Experience the history of the fateful voyage of K-141 KURSK that ended at the bottom of Barents Sea.
- DECISIONS. Get to know the crew of Kursk submarine, maintain important relationships and make decisions that have a long-lasting impact.
- THE WORLD OF 2000. See through the first person perspective the fascinating world of 2000’s Moscow, Vidyayevo and the extremely detailed Oscar II-class submarine.
- GAMES BEYOND. New sub-category for Jujubee’s products characterized by a greater emphasis on the story being told, original gameplay, and mature subject matter.
- INTELLIGENCE OPERATIVE. Walk the fine line between gathering secret information, getting to know important people and getting caught spying.
KURSK is the first ever adventure and documentary video game inspired by real events. You assume the role of a spy who finds way on the Russian nuclear submarine K-141 Kursk. Your task is to collect secret information about the revolutionary Shkval supercavitating torpedoes. Get to know the crew of Kursk submarine, maintain important relationships and make decisions that have a long-lasting impact. Walk the fine line between gathering secret information, getting to know important people and getting caught spying. KURSK is a very attractive title to anyone looking for an ambitious and mature adventure game.