Full 3D MMORPG with Hack’n’Slash Combat System.
Developed by the hardcore gamers of Runewaker, the team behind Runes of Magic and Dragon’s Prophet, Guardians of Ember combines Hack’n’Slash and traditional MMORPG with a focus on action oriented combat in PVE and PVP as well as near endless character optimization. As a Guardian of Ember, your brotherhood marks the last line of defense against a dark menace. Sinister forces threaten the land and can only be stopped by the ancient Ember. The future of Olyndale lies on your shoulders. Choose from six different classes and extend your skill set by selecting a secondary class after reaching level 15. A variety of 58 different regions with over 60 randomized and challenging dungeons await, where you battle against monsters, mortals and the living dead during your crusade to retrieve the Ember.
|Release Date: 13 December, 2016|
Guardians of Ember
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- Full 3D MMORPG with Hack’n’Slash Combat System
- housing system: Decorate your own house with hundreds of items
- near unlimited character optimization: 5 races and 5 classes (a 6th post launch) with over 300 of active and passive skills
- engaging story with hundreds of quests
- dual class system (available from level 15)
- several mini activities to gather resources like Fishing, Mining and Planting
- randomized dungeons with individual difficulty settings
- various PVP options (1vs1, 3vs3, 5vs5 – ranked and unranked)
- crafting and enchanting system: Design your perfect equipment
- NEW: Germany- and US-based servers, further locations might be added at a later stage based on player demand
Guardians of Ember Trailer
Guardians of Ember Review:
Guardians of Ember is a fun MMORPG with a lot of notable elements. Your character customization knows no limits and there is a vast number of skills for each class to choose from, which expands later in the game when you can select a second class. It's got so many sub elements like housing, sprite system, gathering, gardening/planting, mining, armorsmithing, blacksmithing, alchemy, exploring, hunting, excavating, fishing, in game and steam achievements, crafting soon, world events, battleground pvp both ranked and unranked in different formats. The graphics are absolutely stunning and the game offers a wide variety of monsters to fight. If you are fan of ARPG this game is for you. The MMO aspect is just like candy on the top of the cake.