Moral choice psychedelic adventure game.
Karma: Incarnation 1 is an indie-adventure game developed by AuraLab and published by Other Kind Games. Choosing between good and evil, Pip learns the laws of Karma, and his choices define the outcome of the game. Our hero’s beloved has been abducted by evil spirits, and the only way to reunite them is to reincarnate himself as a dragon to defeat Evil. But something has gone wrong, and his soul is reborn as a worm named Pip. Now Pip must overcome the challenges of a surreal world, solve mind bending puzzles, and save his love. This original adventure game explores a love story between two beautiful souls through ingenious humour and a bizarre, hand-drawn, frame-by-frame animation style.
Release Date: 19 October, 2016
Publisher: Other Kind Games
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Karma: Incarnation 1
OS: Win XP
OS: Win 10 64
- Use Astral sight, a power that allows you to peek into the world of spirits at any point of the game.
- Play as Pip and explore a rich, bizarre world.
- Learn Karma laws through choice and action. Each evil deed spoils Pip’s karma and changes his appearance. Good deeds purify karma. Key characters respond differently to Pip’s karma, opening additional storyline.
- Live magical award winning music and sound by ZMEIRADUGA.
- Hand-drawn animations of the varied interactions of Pip with his strange environment. The environment and other characters of the quests are drawn individually for each situation.
Karma: Incarnation 1 Trailer
Karma: Incarnation 1 Review:
This multi-award winning game explores a love story between two beautiful souls through mind bending puzzles, ingenious humour, and a bizarre, hand-drawn animation style. The game tells of a creature named Pip, who has an incarnation in a surreal world as a funny but brutal worm. Almost every action in the game can be done in two ways. Good deeds purify Pip's karma and evil deed does the opposite. This puzzle game, is an awesome piece of art. The visuals are fun and very well done, the puzzles are fun and weird in a good sense. Great find for those admirers of adventure games genre which is a rare breed nowadays.