Anti-gravity high speed ball game.
Lethal League Blaze is an action sports fighting game made and published by Team Reptile. It is an intense, high speed ball game, with unique characters, outta sight sounds and none of that weak shit. In Shine City, the anti-gravity ball game has long been illegal. The group who kept playing was dubbed the Lethal League. Even now, with their sport pushed underground, players and crews compete in the League for challenge and respect.
Release Date: 24 Oct, 2018
Developer: Team Reptile
Publisher: Team Reptile
Genre: Action, Fighting, Indie, Sports
Lethal League Blaze
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Core i3 2.5GHz or AMD Phenom 2.5GHz
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or ATI Radeon HD 5850
HDD: 4 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel Core i5 3.2GHz or AMD 4.0GHz or better
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or AMD R9 270X or better
HDD: 4 GB
- Play locally AND online with up to 4 players.
- Step up to the plate by yourself and beat a series of opponents in the Arcade Mode to reach the beat-blasting bossfight. Then check out the event-based Story Mode that has you playing all sides of the going-downs in Shine City.
- Start off simply hitting the ball faster and faster back and forth. Improve by learning how to use Smashes, Bunts and Special Abilities to your advantage. Then go further beyond with parries and countering with throws ending with the pure psychological goodness: taunts.
- Pick your preferred style of play like with HP, one-shot kill or points. And then there are game modes like Strikers, using goals, and something called Lethal Volley…
- Unlock characters and their outfits as you play. New modes and stages are in there too and even the soundtrack can be unlocked to play at leisure.
- A Breakbeat, Hip-Hop and House soundtrack featuring the likes of Hideki Naganuma, Frank Klepacki, Pixelord, Bignic and of course Klaus Veen.
Lethal League Blaze Trailer
Lethal League Blaze Review
Lethal League Blaze is the sequel to the popular projectile-fighting game Lethal League. Known for it's ridiculous speeds and hitstun, the original game was intense to watch and amassed tens of millions of views on youtube. This game definitely improves on pretty much everything from the first game, both competitively and casually. This time around there will be more characters at launch, doubling those of the last game. There's also new game modes to choose from, like the event-based story mode and something called Lethal Volley. Among the newcomers are Jet, a bubbly jetpacked inline skater. Grid, an electro mafioso who doesn't hold punches and Nitro, an ex-cop vigilante who deals out justice with his giant cuff-gun. What's more, the boss of the previous installment, Doombox, will return as a fully playable character in Lethal League Blaze. Easy to grasp, difficult to master. this new game brings forth some interesting additions to playstyles, characters, moves, and gametypes. An absolute blast overall. If you enjoyed the first game, you will LOVE this game. If you haven't played either, I strongly recommend you check this out, especially with friends.