Massive medieval battles: From small-scale engagements to 64-player all-out war.
MORDHAU is a multiplayer indie action game made and published by Triternion. Enter a hectic battlefield of up to 64 players as a mercenary in a fictional, but realistic world, where you will get to experience the brutal and satisfying melee combat that will have you always coming back for more. Create your suit of armor: pick from gloves, arms, shoulders, chest pieces, legs, boots, helmets, and more. Color each piece to your liking and select a metal tint. Be anything from a viking to a crusader, or even a sharpshooting archer.
Release Date: 29 Apr, 2019
Genre: Action, Indie
Steam Download – MORDHAU
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Core i5 – 4670 or AMD equivalent
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GTX 680 or AMD equivalent
HDD: 20 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel Core i5 – 6600k or AMD equivalent
RAM: 16 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GTX 1060 or AMD equivalent
HDD: 20 GB
- Massive medieval battles: From small-scale engagements to 64-player all-out war in modes such as Frontline and Battle Royale.
- Huge arsenal of weapons & equipment: Take on enemies with a greatsword, rain arrows from above, or even sit back and build fortifications.
- Cooperative & offline play: Fight waves of enemies alongside your friends in the cooperative Horde mode, or practice your skills offline against AI.
- Fight anywhere: Experience cavalry charges, fight on ladders, and operate siege engines such as the catapult and ballista.
- Free-form melee and ranged combat: Gain complete control over your character and attacks and develop your unique style.
- Visceral and gory combat: Feel the impact of every blow, and send limbs flying as you wreak havoc upon your foes. (Blood & gore are optional)
- In-depth character customization: Sculpt your face, create your weapon from parts, and pick out individual pieces of armor to create the perfect warrior.
- Believable fights: A game where fights look believable, MORDHAU strikes a balance between gameplay and realism.
MORDHAU is a multiplayer medieval slasher. Create your mercenary and fight in brutal battles where you will experience fast paced combat, castle sieges, cavalry charges, and more. This game was made mostly by a handful of people all around the world. Their studio doesn't even have a physical building. Yet, they managed to deliver the best first person slasher in existence, and probably the most visceral medieval combat game in general. The melee mechanics are vastly superior and more reminiscent of Mount and Blade Warband. You have things like feints, chambering, dodges, parries, blocking with shields, etc. On top of a lot of weapons having secondary functions or stances. For instance some one handed weapons can be thrown at an enemy as a last resort or if you have a backup weapon equipped. Mordhau is easy to learn, but hard to master. The premise is simple and intuitive: you parry enemy attacks, retaliate with attacks of your own, and use careful footwork to weave in and out of weapon distance. Against better opponents you'll need to make your attacks less predictable so they cannot be easily parried, either by utilizing the unique attack manipulation system or tricking your opponents with feints, kicks, and other advanced techniques like chambering and morphing. If you enjoyed Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and have been waiting for a sequel not involving hero shooter mechanics and magic spells, this is the game for you.