It’s time for you to return to the Cold War.
Global Mobilization – Cold War Germany is a downloadable content for Arma 3 action-strategy game made by Vertexmacht and published by Bohemia Interactive. The Cold War hits 1980s northern Germany. Fight on an all-new 419 km2 terrain with 42 new vehicles and vehicle variants, 21 new weapons including weapon variants, and a ton of additional character assets. Play a 10-mission singleplayer campaign, or choose from 17 multiplayer scenarios available in both summer and snowy winter conditions.
Release Date: 29 Apr, 2019
Publisher: Bohemia Interactive
Genre: Action, Simulation, Strategy
Arma 3 Creator DLC: Global Mobilization – Cold War Germany
Steam Download – Arma 3 Creator DLC: Global Mobilization – Cold War Germany
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT / AMD Radeon HD 5670 / Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM
HDD: 57 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD FX 4300 or better
RAM: 6 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series with 2 GB VRAM
HDD: 57 GB
- Located in the northern plains of Germany, Weferlingen offers the largest Arma terrain released so far: 419 square kilometers of usable area. It’s modeled after a real-world location in 1983, and uses entirely new assets – providing you with a unique experience that gives Arma 3 an entirely fresh look and feel.
- 42 Vehicles & Vehicle Variants. Pitting the Federal Republic of Germany (West Germany) against the German Democratic Republic (East Germany), you will encounter 42 new vehicle assets on the battlefield
- Explore nearly 50 fully destructible settlements in both West and East Germany, prepare your ambushes from scattered wooded areas, or have tanks battle each other at great distances on farmland – with each presenting its own major challenges.
- In addition, be sure to check out the terrain’s largest dominating feature: the inner German border – a part of the famous Iron Curtain that was faithfully recreated using formerly classified documents. As a result, the Weferlingen terrain lets you take Arma 3 and turn it into a digital museum.
- The Weferlingen terrain is also available in a special winter variant. After all, the Cold War should stay cold. Each of the available multiplayer scenarios can be played on this version of the terrain as well.
Arma 3 Creator DLC: Global Mobilization – Cold War Germany Trailer
Arma 3 Creator DLC: Global Mobilization – Cold War Germany Review
The Arma 3 Creator DLC: Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany was created by Vertexmacht – a tight-knit team of developers who have poured thousands of hours into what can only be described as a true labor of love. Drawing from their experience as developers in the game industry, respected members of the Arma modding community since 2001, and veterans of military service, this project has been tailored specifically to the strengths of Arma 3 and the needs of its awesome community. With its bombastic amounts of new original content, the Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany Creator DLC for Arma 3 invites you to live and breathe the military conflict between the two Germanies in the 1980s. Ride into armored combat against a determined enemy that easily outnumbers you. Experience warfare from the perspective of infantry reinforced with APCs. Or breach the historic inner German border to force the enemy’s hand in battle. Which side of the wall will you fight for? Besides the West and East German armies, this DLC pack also includes Denmark as a smaller but viable military faction. Arma 3 Creator DLC is optional to install and load. To play Arma 3 with this DLC enabled, please visit the DLC section in the Arma 3 Launcher, make sure "Global Mobilization" is owned and loaded, and then launch the game by clicking on the PLAY button.