World of the perfect combination of a cool parkour game and a traditional music game.
Muse Dash is a parkour/rhythm music game made and published by X.D. Network Inc. Dance to the music and beat enemies from above and ahead with simple left-and-right operations. Be careful of the barriers! Although it’s not difficult to operate, but it’s definitely an interesting game! There are abundant songs to select and meticulously designed beats! Just wait to be stunned! This is a world of the perfect combination of a cool parkour game and a traditional music game——Muse Dash!
|Release Date: 20 Jun, 2019|
Developer: X.D. Network Inc.
Publisher: X.D. Network Inc.
Genre: Action, Casual, Indie
Steam Download – Muse Dash
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- You will go through an unprecedented experience of the perfect visual effects of a parkour game and the traditional gameplay of a music game.
- There are 30 popular songs initially. Stay tuned for continuous updates!
- Unique and fashionable art design.
- We have beauties, adorable pets and even adorable enemies! Believe me, you will even be impressed by the Boss!
- Different music styles are matched to different scenes, enemies and Bosses.
- Well-designed scripts and Japanese VO.
- What? You’ve had enough?? Alright, that’s the most I can do for you…
Muse Dash Trailer
Muse Dash Review
Muse Dash is a colourful rhythm game with a good variety in music and a satisfying gameplay loop. The game allows you to take control of 3 Different Characters named Rin, Buro and Marija, along with 11 Costumes (One of which being Steam Exclusive, "The Girl In Black Marija"), which have their own unique perks and buffs. Originally, Muse Dash is a mobile game available on iOS / Android, this PC port is polished and faithful to its counterparts with higher resolutions and an unlocked frame-rate for fluidity and pure eye candy bliss. The game hits a good selection of music hitting the range of JPOP, trance, rock, and a bunch of other different styles, and no two songs really mirror each other in the big pictures. For someone who doesn't know this, Muse Dash is a rhythm game that only uses 2 buttons! Simple I know! But simplicity is what make the game so much enjoyable. Overall, I highly recommend the game to rhythm-game fans, it's up there as one of my favourites now.