Project CARS covers a wide variety of vehicles and motorsports
Players can get in at every role in professional racing — play Co-Op with a friend as Driver/Co-Driver, and create and manage a full team to compete against friends and challengers. User-generated content lets you take advantage of the advanced graphics and physics model to design your car exactly as you want. The ultimate driver journey begins here! C.A.R.S. represents the definitive racing simulation, with a Franchise Mode that allows you to carve out a personalized career starting in the Karting world and then progressing on to whichever motorsport specialization you prefer including Rally, Touring Cars, Open-Wheel, GT, Le Mans, and many more!
Relase date: May 6, 2015
Developer: Bandai Namco Games
Genre: Driving, Racing
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66GHz / Phenom II X4 940
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 260 / Radeon HD 5770 1024MB
HDD: 7 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Core i7-3770S 4-Core 3.1GHz / FX-8350
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 650 2GB / Radeon HD 7790
HDD: 7 GB
- With a huge range of cars and motorsports on offer – everything from road cars, US muscle, and supercars, to GT, Le Mans Prototypes, open wheel, and even karts; whatever your passion, there’s something perfect for you – with more being added regularly!
- Race on over 60 unique tracks including closed circuits and point-to-point locations at any time of day and in ever-changing weather conditions.
- Create your own public and private race weekends including full practice, qualifying, and warmup sessions or browse and search all games currently being played across the globe to find the perfect game with others of your skill level and preference.
- Create a driver, choose a starting motorsport, and sign your first contract. Succeed and you’ll get offers from other teams, special invitations, and endorsements.
- Challenge your friends and the worldwide community in asynchronous Time Trial challenges with full downloadable ghost leaderboards, or compete in a regularly-updated season of special community events for real-world prizes.
Project Cars Trailer
Project Cars Reviews:
Project CARS is a massive and stunning experience. A realistic physics engine combined with a beautiful and dynamic weather system, a massive selection of the most important tracks and race cars truly is a winning combination. Deep and demanding but incredibly user-friendly, Project CARS looks great, sounds fantastic, and feels even better.