Archmage Abraxis travels to a secret underground tomb to practice magic.
Necropolis is a third person action role-playing game. The game is set in a labyrinth in the netherworld and features moving platforms and hidden treasure. Players are able to alter parts of the world by solving puzzles. Adventure alone or with up to three friends in a magical deathtrap that reconstructs itself each time you play. Enemies will include dead adventurers. Abraxis’s servant, the Brazen Head, assist in shaping the environments. Combat includes timed attacks and attack patterns. Items such as potion ingredients and books are collectable. You seem like the adventurous type. Will you find the exit, or die trying?
Relase date: July 12, 2016
Developer: Harebrained Schemes LLC
Genre: Indie Adventure
OS: Win 7 64
OS: Win 7 64
- DIFFERENT EVERY TIME. A new procedurally-generated dungeon with every death.
- BETTER WITH FRIENDS. Drop-in / drop-out CO-OP multiplayer for up to 4 players!
- PERMANENT. Game Over? Jump right back in with a new adventurer and try again!
- MONSTROUS. Gemeaters, Changelings, Hoardmen, and more – they exist to kill you.
- UNAVOIDABLE. But don’t worry, this NEXT playthrough is totally the one. We’ve got a good feeling about it.
- NOT WITHOUT PERKS. Each new dungeon is littered with powerful weapons, armor, and upgrades to wield against your foes. (And there’s crafting, too!)
Necropolis Official Trailer
While roguelike and roguelike-inspired games such as these feel like a dime a dozen in recent times, Necropolis stands out simply by being the best that it can be, with a striking visual style, great sense of humor and an enjoyable co-op mode working together with immense, randomized, yet terrifically-designed levels and some great combat. For those hardcore video gamer's who enjoy coop fun times with elements of the Soul's series, this is must play.