Answer the call and bust some ghosts!
Ghostbusters is an downloadable content (DLC) for Planet Coaster, theme park simulation game made and published by Frontier Developments. Under the guidance of Dr. Raymond “Ray” Stantz and the Ghostbusters, free your attractions from ghosts and restore fun and excitement to your entertainment parks. Is your theme park plagued by paranormal phenomena? Have you seen manifestations appear on your roller coasters? Are you looking for a way to protect your guests from ghostly apparitions? Then look no further; the Ghostbusters are here to help!
Release Date: 4 Jun, 2019
Developer: Frontier Developments
Publisher: Frontier Developments
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters
Steam Download – Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- A fully-voiced, narrative campaign featuring the voice talents of Dan Aykroyd and William Atherton.
- Answer the call and bust some ghosts! A unique dark ride experience featuring a new interactive element. Bust ghosts, score points and aim for the high score table as players ride around in the ECTO-1 clearing a haunted location.
- Classic Ghostbusters characters such as Raymond Stantz, Slimer, the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and a few surprises!
- A new, Slimer-themed kiddie coaster, the RollerGhoster. Join Slimer on this fun-filled children’s coaster ride. The RollerGhoster train features fan-favourite Slimer leading guests around the tracks twists and turns.
- A new interactive ghostbusting ride, The Ghostbusters Experience.
- Authentic scenery pieces and sounds straight from the 1984 original movie, including the Ghostbusters HQ, Spook Central, ECTO-1 and Ray Parker Jr’s classic Ghostbusters theme.
Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters Trailer
Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters Review
Planet Coaster introduce its most ambitious content pack, Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters. The pack boasts a brand new, story-driven scenario and employs the talents of Dan Aykroyd and William Atherton, who voice their roles as iconic Ghostbusters’ co-founder, Raymond Stantz, and Special Agent Walter Peck, from the 1984 classic. It's definitely one of the best Content Packs. All of the items are very useful, even if you don't want a Ghostbusters part of your park. This also goes along very well with the Studios Pack and Spooky Pack, and you can create cities also. Voice acting is brilliant. Incredible ride, this DLC really gives a feel of a big theme park, similar to that of Universal Studios or Disneyland. You should definitely get it.