Post-apocalyptic Free-to-Play MMO!
Craft, Ride, Destroy! Crossout is a post-apocalyptic MMO-action game for the PC. The game offers PvP engagements on a variety of maps, involving ai-participants, real players and their handcrafted vehicles, as well as PvE missions. In 2021 a mysterious viral epidemic known as the ‘Crossout’ swept the planet, countries and populations simultaneously began to fall at an alarming rate all over the Earth. Those who did not die in the first few days, were plagued by hallucinations and headaches, many people went mad, others and committed suicide. The source of the disease could not be detected but the cities that were once the vibrant social and economic beacons of humanity were left ravaged and deserted. Craft your unique battle machines from dozens of interchangeable parts, ride them directly into combat and destroy your enemies in explosive PvP online battles! The game focused on armored vehicles players make out of parts and materials acquired and salvaged from battles or purchased from other players via market. Mandatory parts are cabins, undercarriage and propulsion. Other parts such as armor, weaponry, generators, auxiliary engines and other devices are not required yet are useful in different combat situations.
Relase date: 24 August 2016
Developer: Targem Games
Publisher: Gaijin Entertainment
Genre: MMO, Shooting
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: 2.0 GHz, Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon II
RAM: 1 GB
GRAPHIC: 512 MB, NVidia / AMD Radeon / Intel (HD 3000, HD 4000) with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
HDD: 1 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: 2.3 GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: 1024 MB, NVidia GeForce 650 / AMD Radeon HD 5750 or better
HDD: 1 GB
- Complete freedom of creativity and thousands of possible combinations: Create vehicles of any shape using a wide range of parts, with a wide variety of armour and weapons to help support your arsenal.
- Unique vehicles, crafted by players using a wide range of available parts: from nimble buggies to heavily tracked off-road vehicles or combat platforms on antigrav fields.
- Your own workshop: create new and advanced parts, and auction them at the in-game marketplace.
- Advanced damage model: destroy any part of an enemy vehicle and it will affect the machine’s performance immediately.
- A huge arsenal of weapons: From chainsaws to power-drills, machine guns to rocket launchers, and a wide range of variety including flying drones and stealth generators.
- Choose your own battle strategy: Apart from victory, the only thing that matters is your Survival!
- Trading options between players: every piece that you have gathered in battle can be sold to other players.
Crossout, a game where you build and customize your own vehicle and battle other players driving thiers. If you think Mad Max crossed with Spore and you will have a good idea of what this game is all about. All in all, Crossout is a frantic car combat experience, backed up by a sweet creation mode and some truly neat ideas. There are no fixed classes or types of vehicles, as such players are free to edit and modify their rides as pleased, combining different parts and honing their machine’s performance to their liking. Crossout’s motto is "Craft · Ride · Destroy" and that’s exactly what we see!