Colossal battles with giants where you can climb your foes
Prey for the Gods is a Role-Playing Indie Adventure video game developed by No Matter Studios. Play a a role of a lone hero sent to the edge of a dying world to discover the mystery behind a never-ending winter. Prey for the Gods ambitiously combines the game play of Shadow of the Colossus, Deus Ex, DayZ, and BloodBorne. It has tight controls, action-packed boss fights and a frozen mysterious world to explore. Arriving with only the clothes on your back, you must survive the colossal dangers that you encounter. The combat in Prey for the Gods is fast-paced, brutal, and up to you. Each of the giants you encounter will be unique. To be victorious, you need to discover and exploit their weaknesses then climb on and defeat them. To restore balance and reclaim the land from the brink, you will be faced with questions that not even a God knows the answer to.
Relase date: December 2017
Developer: No Matter Studios
Genre: Role-Playing Indie Adventure
Prey for the Gods
OS: Win 7 64
OS: Win 10 64
- Intense survival game play
- Colossal battles with giants where you can climb your foes
- Dynamic weather and day/night cycle
- A vast and mysterious frozen world with dynamic snow terrain that you must traverse
- Loot the fallen heroes and equip yourself with weapons and supplies
- Explore mysterious temples that contain secrets and treasure.
- Non-linear game play where you choose who to battle and how
- Unique musical score
Prey for the Gods Trailer
Prey for the Gods Reviews:
Prey for the Gods is an action-adventure game influenced by the likes of Shadow of the Colossus. Game looks beautifully nihilistic, a story that appears to be just as much about the indomitable human spirit as it is being abandoned by a force you never truly understood in the first place. Created by a small team and using the Unity 5 engine, it's certainly an ambitious project.